Chapter 17-betrays and saves

Eleanor's POV

my eyes flutter open. I look around. Where am I?

The door opens with Liam smiling Infront of me. "Morning princess." He chuckles.

"Why am I here?" I say, getting up immediately but Liam setting me back down.

"Hold on princess. Not so fast." He chuckles, laying beside me.

"What are you-" he puts his arm on top of my chest. "Do you love me?" He sighs.

"What?" I say in confusion.

"I said do you love me." He says more demanding.

"Y-yes." I say, with my cheeks feeling flushed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Eleanor. I think I love you too." He smiles.

There grows a big smile across my face. We cuddle for a moment, with a guy I barley know anymore, but I think that guy is now being the person I've known all my life.

He kisses my on the cheek, I freeze. That dream last night, it's coming to me.

I was in the shower, rinsing off all of my soap off my body.

Someone somehow unlocks the door. I get a little scared, because I'm naked and the curtain could be easily pulled off.

"Hello beautiful. Care to play hide and seek? I think you already are." The familiar tone somehow makes me feel even more protective

He tries to opens the curtain, put I refuse him to. I take a peek of his face though. Zayn Malik. I think I'm still in love with him. No, I am. He was the person that protected me this whole time. Not because of his job, because his siblings were away and he had no one to hold but me.

He tries to pull the curtains away and he manages to slip my girp.

I blush, trying to cover myself while I find a towel.

"It's just me beautiful." He chuckles.

I put on a towel and turn to him. " why are you here?"

"Because I missed you."

I come back to reality, with Liam kissing me on the cheek multiple times.

I sit up, checking the time. "Why am I here? You still didn't answer the question." I say.

He chuckles and sits up like I do. "Because el, we need you." He smiles and grabs me by the wrist. "What're you-" he makes me sit on the table and we have a full on make out session.

He really does love me. Maybe we could start our relationship over again, like he did with his life.

Moments later, I find myself being trailed to my room, but being the one inside, with Liam on the outside. he shuts the door on me, breaking the kiss. I knew it. He locked me inside once again.

Like almost every guy I dated, I somehow get betrayed. But I'm not dating him. We hate each other, remember Eleanor? Get to your head. Love is just a feeling. Nothing more. It disappears after a while. No chance, no way. I won't say I'm in love.

I lay on my bed. But that kiss, it's one I've never felt before. Snap out of it Eleanor. He hates you, I think.

My eyes go straight to the window, and look at the scientist and Liam talking outside my room.

I don't hear anything, but I bet they're talking about me.

I lay back in bed, still wishing Liam would understand. My eyes drift away slowly but I get awaken by someone who opens the door. It's not Liam or the scientist. But a nurse. She has a needle in her hand, which is making me scared.