Chapter 6

David came back to the table cleaning off his pants "wow this school lunch is shitty today." As he was throwing the used napkin at some nerd. Gabby just grinned handing him his phone. He didn't mind I mean gabby is his best friend he wouldn't think she would do anything wrong. Gabby handed his phone back then got something out of her backpack "here!" She said handing him some box.

   He was shocked gabby never got anyone a gift not even her own family. Gabby wasn't the type to show a lot of emotions when you first meet her or if you known her for a year she opens up when she wants to most of the time she's just on her phone. Kinda like Liza. He opened the box to see a cool skull chain. "Wow thanks gabs, I love it!" She pointed to the other side which said "gabbie's best friend" it reminded him of when they were little. They would usually go to the side and make funny inside jokes. Then he put it on.

"All these years and I spelt your name like G-A-B-B-Y."

"Wow well you're dumb then." As she threw a fry at him.

~~~

Liza gave Connor her phone to call his mom because he dropped it in the fountain at the mall trying to talk to some guy( he still got the number) but that meant he would have to get a whole new phone. 

"Liza you're a life saver."

"I know I am I'm the hero one in the group."

"Yeah right, I'm then Beyoncé in the group." As she flipped her long hair.

"Yeah you're right Lilly. But Liza what's this on your phone?" He said as Liza was snatching her on.

"Hey! Don't go through my messages."

"Okay grumpy." Connor said mumbling.

  She took the phone scroll through the latest messages. Liza seen one from "David🖕💚as she seen the message her heart dropped and she didn't know why. I mean okay they have kissed and she thought it was great but that doesn't determine anything right, She though. Liza attitude wasn't as glee and upbeat. And soon the Connor and Lilly caught on.

"What's wrong?" Connor said patting her shoulder.

"Ugh boy problems." As she was rolling her eyes.

"That's why I don't have boy problems, I only have stepsister problems."

They started to laugh because she started to use her Indian accent then Liza joined and Connor got jealous but then got over it because he's Connor. Lilly pulled over to some teen hangout and Liza and Connor were confused. "Lilly we have to go back to school? " Liza shouted. Lilly got out ignoring Liza  motioning them to come out Liza really wasn't in the mood to socialize but she did anyway she wanted to put on a smile for her friends. As Lilly was talking to some hot guy with long hair Liza sat in the corner Connor left because he wanted to go back to school. Some guy came next to her and sat down.

"Is this boring or are you a party pooper?" A deep voice that sent chills down Liza's spine.

"No, I'm just not in a party mood."

"C'mon don't be like that."

"Be like what, I don't even know you." She said putting her long hair behind her ear.

"Let's dance little girl."

  She didn't even respond they got up and danced. Liza didn't even know the guy what drove her to make her do this probably desperation. But she doesn't care she just wants to be happy.

"What's your name?"

"Michel. And yours?"

"Oh I'm Liza, not Lisa with in s it's a z."

"Noted." As he smiled.

  His teeth were so white he had a perfect smile by the time they left it was really dark. Liza had to go home and Lilly was already in the car with a whole jar of numbers. Liza laughed. Lilly is the Beyoncé. Liza forgot to get Michel's number and was kinda bummed then she reached into her pocket to see.

(336)123-4567
Michel xoxo

  Liza smile and was ready to go home. She was ready to relax. "Put the picture we had at the hangout on your snapchat." Liza's got her phone out.

 I had so much fun with her 🖤 if only Connor could have stayed☹️

Views 3.6k

Badboy123: did my princess have fun tonight.

Me: did I see you there?

Badboy123: no I'm not into social gatherings

Me: oh so your antisocial? Same I was forced to go.

Badboy123: not really antisocial just don't people.

Me: ok noted.

Badboy123: why did you say noted my pretty mocha.

Me: bye stop calling that I don't even know you what is your name?

Badboy123: that's classified information you can only know this if I can call you pretty named my princess.

Me: fine. Now tell me 🙄

Opened 21 seconds ago

  Liza rolled her eyes he's a fuckboy she knows that she likes messing around with him a lot of guys come up to her but she ignores them except David.

~~~

  David waited for Liza to come back after lunch but she never showed up. He knew it she was just messing with him. Well the note said to come over tomorrow so he still had a chance. He just wanted to talk to Liza underneath all that black clothes and hateful, hateful attitude he had feelings he's really just a goofy, smiley, and love able guy but the only person who knew that was Gabbie. That's why she likes him.

David just went to every class and had a normal day talking to Gabbie and having a good time his favorite class was drama but it made him think of Liza he didn't want to fall for he, let me fix that he didn't want to get close to her he refused to say that he has a crush on her. That's the last thing he wants to admit. He just wants to talk to her and have a nice time. Is that hard?

Guys I'm back I'm not dead lol 😂
But how do you feel about this story comment pls ☺️

Enjoy ok byee❤❤