Chapter 14

Hey guys how are you doing??
I hope you like this story 💚

They laid in each other's arms for a while not knowing that time was going by, a light knock on the door scared both of them making David hold Liza tighter. Liza smiled and just unwrapped herself from his gripe.

"Who is it?" Liza said trying to look inside the hole in the door.

"Ummm I'm Matt I was assigned to be roommates with a guy named David dahbrik."

  Liza let out a small giggle at the way he pronounced his name. David was a little annoyed on the other hand and walked up to open the door.

"It's dobrik by the way.... hi Matt." He said as he opened the door.

"Hey, who's the chick behind you?"

"Hi I'm Liza koshy dahbrik's girlfriend, sorry I can't chit chat with you. I have to go David I will meet you later, I have to talk to Connor and the rest of them I think they are in the room." Liza said giving him a really quick kiss.

"She's hot." Matt whispers to David. As she walked by.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Liza walked to the room seeing a some boys passed out on the beds and empty alcohol bottles on the floor.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

"Oh hey Liza, umm we were having drinks want one?"

"No I'm underage.... and you are too Emily who the hell are they?"

"Some people I met in the lobby, aren't they cute?"

     You could tell that Emily was pissed drunk and it was only 7pm. Liza walked around checking if one of them took anything out her luggage. Everything was safe. She let out a sigh in relief.

"Alright if you don't live in the room then get the hell out now." Liza said opening the door the angry and sleepy men.

"Liza you can't do that!" Emily said trying to walk out with them but Liza was pushing her back.

"Got to bed you are drunk honey, where is Lilly?"

"Did you check the bathroom?" Emily said climbing into bed.

"Oh god she didn't."

Liza rushed into the bathroom to a passed out girl with her head in the toilet. Liza sighed she just got there and it already felt like baby sitting. Liza woke up Lilly and basically dragged her into the bed. Emily threw up in a trash can and was passed out the next minute. With both girls sleep Liza started to clean up. Sure Liza's friends were a mess but they were her mess and they would do the same if she was in their predicament.

"Welcome to para- whot in tarnation?"

"They got drunk and now they are sleep." Liza said shaking her head and laughing shamefully.

"Oh dear let me help you clean up." Conor said literally threw the puke trash can down the hall.

All Liza could do it laugh, they finish cleaning up and headed out they went to a restaurant called la la sweet cheeks Connor said they have the best pastries. What he said was true. Mouth water sweets from cake to candy all the colors were bright it felt like she was a kid again but yetLiza didn't feel like being out that much so they took some cheesecake to go and went to the hotel.