Chapter 20

"I don't know where should we go Emily?" Liza said Turing around giving a warm smile.

     Emily gave a fake smile back "We could go to the mall since it's our last few days here. We never got around to that."

     Lilly nodded "Yeah! That sounds like a good idea."

        So they all walk out of restaurant. Got in the car Liza and drove to the mall.

-

"This top would look cute on you, Liza." Lilly said looking back to Emily for her agreement. It was a black crop top that said honesty in white writing.

"I wouldn't think so it says honesty and she is not honest." Emily laughed trying to make it seem like she was joking even when the comment was very serious.  

      They all laughed and walked to different stores. Looking and buying every cute thing they saw, but all the fun came to an end when they got back to the hotel.

"Today was fun. I'm happy we could get over that stupid situation. I'll be back I'm going to shower." Liza said walking into the bathroom.

"Listen Lilly, I love you a lot but Liza is a manipulative liar. Why are we acting like this is okay? She needs help what kind of friend lies. You can hang out with her after this but me...I'm done and if you are too you can always hang with me and Connor can too." Emily said grabbing her bag for a walk.

     Lilly sat there in shock not knowing what to do. She got control of herself and texted Connor everything that happened. Liza got out and shower minutes later. "Hey, where is em?" She said looking around.

Hey guys, I don't have any excuse I'm just bad at this. I'm sorry this isn't long I wanted to at least posted something. I'm giving you guys this video it's cute moments with David and Liza :).

CREDS to trending now go subscribe to them on YouTube they are pretty neat.