Chapter 13

The way he looks at Liza😭😍

If you don't ship them then you have serious problems they are just gold 🤷‍♀️

So I'm procrastinating again making this long a** intro for you could stay here

Oh sh*t umm your thinking about leaving I must do something fascinating ummm...

Did you know the world is around yup :)

Ok I guess we can start the story

A few hours past from the car ride surprisingly David could stay up the whole time. Liza got up with an embarrassing smile.

"Oh god did I fall asleep?" She said wiping her face with a groaning noise.

"Yeah but it's fine are you hungry we are almost there." He said patting her leg.

She nods and they go pick up a burger. Liza had a quarter pounder from McDonald's along with the medium fry. She fed him some of her food, they got there around 3 in the afternoon. David got out the car and started stretching Liza did the same thing Liza she was mocking him on purpose but I wasn't they were tired being in a car for about 3 hours makes you tired lucky all they had to do was meet with a teacher so they could sign them up they would be together for a whole week kind of like a trial run of them living together. David was in room 820 around the corner from Liza's.

Liza's roommates were Lilly and Emily because they were her friends the only reason Connor wasn't sharing a room because he was a boy but he wasn't complaining he got partnered up with some cute bisexual foreign guy. Liza go to the room and was extremely tired but also happy. She was trying to find Lilly and Emily but they were still driving. Liza opened her phone to miss calls and text messages from the whole gang, Liza sighed and opened her phone.

Calling B.B.G...🤞

"Hey what's up?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU LIZA."

"Chill chill I was riding with.... no one that would be crazy I just got here a few minutes ago why?"

"We were sent emails saying to go the spot point."

"Oh just check me in then Lilly dang is that hard instead of yelling at me."

"Sorry love but you need a reality check you are not five I can yell at you all I want... just know that Connor will check you in see you later wimp."

"Bye ugly."

   Liza smiled and rolled her eyes Lilly was the only one in grade school to check her and would be honest even if it wasn't nice sometimes. Emily is just joining to group but we are feeding her until she finds better friends. She's lovely it's just that she's shy, Liza walked to Davids room knocking on the exhausted poor boys door.

"What dude?" He said rubbing his eyes like a little baby.

"Aww poor baby come here and go to sleep."

They both lay on the couch watching hotel tv until both of them went to sleep in each other's arms.

This was short ONLY because I'm going to be super duper busy this week I'm legit sorry

I love you guys
Byeeee❤️❤️