Chapter 8

Liza and David were laughing at the embarrassing date she had.

"Wait wait, so you're telling me you poured your drink on him." Trying to caught he's breathe.

"Yup he was a pig I don't respect pigs."

They kept laughing Liza put her hand on his shoulder careless and then they stopped everything was still then started to lean in closer and closer to each other. Liza's eyes were close it was like they were in a movie this moment was perfect for him to kiss her but he choked under the pressure saying "Let's go to my place each nachos and watch play games with my family." As he was pulling back from the tension. Liza nodded with slight embarrassment on her face.

They arrive at Davids house his parents were in the kitchen talking about some bills or something liza couldn't really tell. David pointed to the three adorable kids on the couch. One of them was about as tall as Liza.  Liza could tell which one was Davids favorite, but he still loved them all they ate nachos and played some board games and video games.

"So where did you guys meet?" Her mom said sliding next to her

"Well it's kind of a long story, see umm we were in math class together and we were assigned as partners."

"Son, is this the girl you have been telling us about since you went to that school?"

"No mom." He started to turn red

"Don't be embarrassed. He told us a lot about you like you two didn't even like each other and now you guys go to each other houses. And the he li-"

"Ok mom that's enough."

    David dad grinned at her and pulled her too the side. "You know my boy over there let's say he thinks highly of you. Kinda like the emo brat Gabbie." Liza snickered he didn't like gabbie weren't David and Gabbie besties or something.

"What wrong with Gabbie sir?"

"Don't call me sir call me dad, that girl only gets him into trouble before they met he was a nice little boy very entertaining then they met and he's never acted to same until you came around he's himself again." As he was pointing to David trying to act out some movie.

Liza thought what an adorable idiot. He waved back to her smiling so brightly.

"I think you should stay in his life more he's better."

That stuck to her mind the rest of the
Evening it was too late to take her home so they insisted she slept in the guess room. Saying goodnight to everyone. David walks in minutes later. Lays down next to her. He doesn't say anything he just stares at her they just look at each other. He put his hand on the side of her face a kisses her head. Gives her a envelope and walks out. David not good at sharing emotions. Liza thought David could be either adorable and goofy one day or weird and creepy the next. It was confusing for her. But she was really fond of the loser Liza. She opened the envelope.