Chapter 18

Badboy123: Liza, you will be going to a house that looks familiar to yours. I literally looked around the whole beach to find it. I guess I'm whipped haha. But you will see something on the porch.

     Liza was anxious what cliche thing did David do this time. A few minutes later she seen the house. It was remarkable how similar the house was. She got out the car semi rushing to the door step. She seen a box with the word "stay with me?" As she awed so grabbed the box and sat on the steps.

       What she saw was  a stuffed animal. With a note attached to that. What was with all these notes?where did he find all this paper? Why did people even let him do this to their house? She thought about all these questions and she only knew where to go. Like a puppet. Liza read the note. Hey I really like you this is the second clue. I planned this on the spot so I'm trying to find the words to tell you that you're smart, funny, and beautiful in that order.

Liza thought that was so beautiful the way he cheered her on. And told her thinks she wanted to hear. Don't get her wrong David has no filter but he is so what's the word. Unique. She looked around and squeezed the bear really tight then got up running to the car door.

Badboy123: hey Liza come to the beach I got something for you xx

Oh she thought this must be the end of the most romantically horrifying hunt of her life. She got to the beach and saw little flower petals making a path. She took off her shoes and started to run. She just wanted to kiss and hug him. And oddly pinch him for making her do this. Liza got tired at the end of the path trying to catch her breath she looked up and saw David with some beautiful roses and a box. It looked like the bachelor. Candles lit everywhere she slowly walked up to him laughing at him wearing a suit. but it was ADORABLE. He smirked a smirk that could kill every girl in the world.

"Liza, I wanted you to know I love you and I won't stop I know I sound dorky but it's true. You're all I think about and it stops me from making good decisions the only one great decision I've ever made was falling for you." He got on one knee. "Will you promise to stay in my life?"

Liza started tearing up. Cover her mouth in shock she couldn't speak so she nodded yes. He put the ring on her finger and she jumped into his arms. It was a beautiful promise ring nice diamonds and engraved on the back was dxl. But something flashed across Liza's mind she had to tell him she's moving but she wouldn't tell him now. He looks too happy why would she ruin that with petty bad news. She smiled and held his hand as they walked down the beach.

-

Liza woke up in Davids bed. She looked at the ring and started smiling. It was beautiful. She got up and wrote on Davids forehead. I left love you xx. And quietly closed the door going into the elevator.

Sorry this one is short I wanted to write something because I didn't want to leave you guys off xx