Chapter 7

Badboy123: good morning babe

    Babyboy123: babe? I'm horny

Me: don't make me block you

Badboy123: fine honey but can you suck my dick?

Me: sorry I'm allergic to shrimp

Badboy123: ouch. Don't worry I hope you like foot longs

Me: really? More think a baby carrot 😂

Badboy123: damn I love it when you act all feisty it turns me on even more

Me: really you know what turns me on

Badboy123: what baby?

Me: boys how can tell me there name🖕😘

Badboy123: c'mon baby you're still on that

Me: Idk you so how can we fully go out?

Badboy123: I can be your virtual daddy

Me: nope I met this boy anyway he's name is Michel he's cute and cool

Badboy123: aww he thinks he can take you away from me lmao

Me: your not mines

Badboy123: *you're not mine have grammar babe 😉

Me: stfu I gtg goodbye stranger

Badboy123: goodbye sweet pea

She kinda liked talking to the strange boy it entertained her when she was bored she loved just talking to someone at least. She enjoyed company she got up yelling mom, dad around the house she forgot that it was Saturday and her parents had a sky trip and she put her hair up and walked down the stairs. As she was walking pass the door a ding was heard. She didn't expect no one to come or she forgot. She looked through the peep hole to see David holding chocolates and flowers.

She was confused I thought they weren't friends I thought he never want to talk to her again. She was hesitant to open the door at first but she did she wasn't that type of girl to dodge a boy or any person at all. She got straight to the point.

"Hi may I help you" as she was clearing her voice.

David was kinda stunned she looked cute in her Christmas outfit. But he wanted to talk about the kiss and tell her how he feels.

"Can I come in or stand out side freezing." She said Handing him the chocolates.

"Hhhhmmmm freeze." As she closed the door opening it back you jokingly.

She motioned for him to come in and he followed. She gave him a cup of hot cocoa. They sat next to each other with awkward silence until David touched her lap.

"So can we talk about that kiss, I mean it's been 2 weeks."

"Wait you want to talk about it I thought you said you never wanted to talk to me."

  David was confused when did he ever text that he. Liza rolled her eyes and showed him the message he tried to tell her he didn't do that. She didn't really care anymore she just wanted to talk to him. David had to think the only person who had it was Gabbie. Then I hit him it was her everything adds up but why would she do that they are best friends. Liza napped her finger to get his attention he was out of it. She grabbed his hands and took him to her room.

She sat on her bed.

"Long time no see, I miss you bed." He said laying down on the bed.

Liza's giggled and got on her computer. David was stunned he was a little late noticing that she cut her hair, but the side view of her face was amazing she looked so gorgeous.