Run

"He likes you," Ash stated, those three words snapped Brass back down to earth and at that exact moment she felt like the earth had just swallowed her." Who now?! What are you talking about?! Why would even consider thinking that?!" She replied every quickly."You know exactly who I'm talking about and I may be an oblivious person but this is one thing I'm sure of." Ash said. After saying that he simply went back to work, leaving Brass to her thoughts.

Dexter was running at 85 mph and Dialja was running at 95mph around the same corner. It didn't end well. They collided head on, while Dexter just went flying back with a bruise, Dialja not so much. He went skidding towards a tall,grey,crumbling wall. He hit it with such force and power some lose bricks came falling onto his right leg. Brass saw this unfold, she was about to yell at them and call them pumpkin-heads but she spotted Dialja lying limp under the rubble. She ran towards at him nearly at her full speed, she stopped abruptly next to him and kneeled down. Brass started saying his name to see if he'd respond." DIALJA, DIALJA!"

She almost screamed. Ash, Dexter, Dawn, Max, Zane and a bunch of other people crowded around. "Dexter, Max get a teacher, NOW!" Brass yelled as Ash kneeled down beside her. Ash noticed that tears had started to form in her eyes, Brass Lynch was starting to cry, WHAT?! Dialja moaned and slowly opened his eyes, Brass saw this and she started to move the rubble of his leg.

"What.." He murmured." Just shut up pumpkin-head," she whispered just enough for him to hear it. When Ash and Brass had moved the rubble of him, Dialja tried to move his leg but he felt a twinge of pain pulse up his right side. "Move people, I said move!" Mrs Shepherd called as she helped Dialja up and put him onto a wheelchair a sixth former had brought from behind her. Mrs Shepherd was bringing him towards the school minibus.

"You should go," Ash softly suggested. Just as Brass was following. "No, you go and move along!" She snapped at Brass. "Please let her come," Dialja said weakly. She nodded her head as she lowered him into the nearest seat on the bus. As they were on their way to the hospital, Dialja was looking out the window as he felt a hand creep into his. He looked over and saw it was Brass's, she simply looked out the windscreen. Dialja just smiled and looked back out his window.

I really appreciate the views

BrassAmber