Wow

They were sitting on the rooftop of Dialja's house, he had a balcony built onto the rooftop. The weather was absolutely perfect. Sun beating down, the sky was clear blue not a giant flying sheep in sight.

They had gone up to the roof after Dialja had helped Brass with her Art homework. "Art's stupid anyway!" She couldn't draw anything except landscapes while Dialja could draw anything if he put his mind to it.

Dialja had made lemonade with ice before heading up. The drink had a red and paper straw, an umbrella and 3 cubes of ice in it. They were sitting on an old picnic blanket they had found and cushions stolen from the living room.

It was just wow.

"This is nice. Isn't it?" Dialja's voice broke the quiet of the pleasant wind flying past. "It is." Came the reply from the girl leaning against the metal making sure she didn't fall. Normally, they would sit and talk about anything and everything but not today.

Sipping at her lemonade, Brass looked around her surroundings. It's rather amazing at how a world that breaks people and nations apart can also be beautiful in its nature. The grass looked a luscious green, the bright blue sky looked down on them and no other human voices were heard.

Dialja went downstairs to fetch some old superhero comics he had stashed under his bed. After about five minutes he appeared with an armful amount of comics. Some were in mint condition while others looked like they had been ran over and then burnt.

He handed Brass half of them and kept the other. She lifted the top one on the pile and saw it was Captain America. Good! It was superhero she actually knew. So she started on it.

Dialja had started on his but had gotten distracted. You see, they were sitting cross legged facing each other on the old, broken sofa sat up there. Brass was sitting in the perfect light. The sun was hitting her side profile at the best angle, the tallest trees appeared behind her.

It wasn't fair. He was sat with an angel that didn't even know they were one.

"You're staring now." Came a voice breaking his trance. "Sorry." the muffled reply came as he had shoved his face into the comic, preventing Brass from seeing his red cheeks.

"You're fine. It's cute." Which only made the redness worse.

Hi. This took me forever to wright but hey. I took inspiration for the comic scene from a K-Drama called 'Inbetween Lovers'. I am currently obsessed with the song up there Her by Block B. It is so good! Thanks for reading!

BrassAmber