Moving On

It was ludicrous, Zak had just blown up the Science lab, well not literally but close enough. Ash had got hit by a freaking car, he seemed like nothing had happened but Dexter and Brass would argue otherwise. Dialja had broken yet another pen, Max and Dexter decided to steal Dialja's water bottle and Drew was actually saying something other than 'bruh.'

It was the 18th of November and Brass, Dialja and Dexter were running away from Ash. They ducked into the library and his behind some tall bookshelves. "We're dead geniuses, " Brass stated. Dialja and Dexter looked over and Dexter said," I know but will Ash actually look in here," folding his arms and leaned against the wall. "Good point, good point," Brass murmured. "Instead of sitting here then let's hide somewhere else then," Dialja stood up.

They started heading outside but when they where just heading to the fire exit, Ash spotted them. They quickly ran outside with Ash on their heels and ducked behind the badminton courts wall. Ash released that he had lost them and started looking for them, out and around the outside area." I think... we... lost... him," Dialja panted.

The trio were crouching behind the wall hoping to catch a glimpse of Ash. "He's gone genius's," Brass states flatly. They start to walk out slowly and smoothly, they can't spot Ash anywhere so they walk normally. The trio walked towards the left hand side of the school and circled around from there. Suddenly, Max and Zane appeared from the upcoming corner.

" Should I even ask why your out of breath and looking around?" Max asked. "Nope," Dexter replied simply as they carried on towards the back fire exit. " Where do you think he went?" Brass looked around the corridor they just walked into," I don't know but we should be going to classes as it's 1.12 and they start at quarter-past," Dialja said as they headed towards Math. Brass waved them goodbye as she went to find her school-bag and head to LLW, just has she approached their classroom, Brass saw Ash, Drew and Lucas talking about one thing or another.

"Well if it ain't Brass," Drew teased," Ash was telling us about your trios disappearance." Suddenly Mrs Jones called them in and they had no choice but to go into the classroom.

Mrs Jones was nice, she let us talk quietly but nothing 'Zak' level of noise. Ash opened his mouth and started to say.....

HA!!!! Cliffhanger, find out next time. Sorry about not updating but the chapters will hopefully become updated more frequently in the immediate future.

BrassAmber