If You Do

It was the 8th February, 6 days until Valentine's Day and well, things were heating up. Drew decided to go with a girl called May that was introduced by Dawn *cough* shoved in a cupboard *cough* I don't know anything about May though. Zak is going with Alannah a girl in our form group, she seems quit and tame unlike Zak who is crazy and wild.

At lunch Brass, Dialja and Zane(one of Brass and Dialja's other friends) was sitting on a wall observing the football match. "So, Zane who are you going to the dance with?" Brass began." Well.. There is a girl called Lorna and um.. I don't know how to ask her to the dance, without making a fool of myself," Zane looked down while blushing."We'll help you, mate" Dialja clapped him on the back. "Yeah," Brass exclaimed," We'll help you,actually where is she?"

"I don't know." Murmured Zane." Why don't we try the library?" Dialja suggested. "Okay, come on!!" Brass jumped up grabbed Dialja hand and grabbed Zane's wrist. "I didn't think you were into this sort of thing!?" Zane panted. "I'm not, but this is something I have to do!!" She answered. When they reached the libary, they found Lorna reading a book in the corner. Zane approached her," Um.. Hi.." She looked up. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the Dance thing next week?" Zane continued.

" Sure,cool" Lorna replied. "Awesome see yah then," Zane turned, walked out the door stiffly but when he got outside the door he jumped in the air." I'm guessing it went well?" Brass said with her arm on Dialja's shoulder." Yep!!!" Zane cried happily. The bell went. They all went their ways.

Later Dawn caught up with Brass, " We should go clothes shopping!!!! For the Dance" Dawn yelled. "I HATE shopping, but I also know you will pester me, so fine!!" Brass groaned. Dawn dragged her around very shop but they each got one eventually.

When they finished Dawn had got a long purple dress,

While Brass got an orange dress,

After that EXHAUSTING day Brass finally difted off to sleep felling very happy

If you haven't already noticed I'm a HUGE Amourshipper !!!!
BrassAmber