Healing

Hey everyone. I'm not dead just been getting obsessed with a K-Pop groups BTS, Seventeen, Astro, Got7 and Monsta X. Dope is the song up there. You should check it out it's by BTS.(And the fact I'm really freaking lazy) Anyway on with the story...

Her life was dark grey and black.
She wasn't okay. Every morning was a fight, afternoons were pain and evenings were just stress. She never said much. Her friends knew something was wrong and when they asked it was shot down, so they never pried. She wasn't okay

Her life was grey and blue pastels.
She still wasn't completely okay. But a speck of light was seen at the end of the tunnel. They made it worth it. Seems crazy but they made it a bit better. Life wasn't over. Some smiles were real but most were fake. She still wasn't completely okay.

Her life was bright blue and green. She was okay but wasn't alright. Most smiles were real but weren't the happiest. Some days were still torture but others weren't as bad. She was okay but wasn't alright.

Her life was orange, blue, green and all the colors of the rainbow.
She was okay, she was alright. Life was fair enough. She got up every morning now with only the bad memories following her. All smiles were real, expect when she got her Geography grade. She was okay, she was alright.

She was okay. It was all thanks to them.

Compared to how many people are on Wattpad my story is a midget. This chapter is very short, I Hope that I'll be able to update this quicker than last time. But I'll keep writing even though barely anyone reads this. Thank you if you are.

BrassAmber