Wardrobe Dilemma

"Can I come in?" Danny asked, waiting outside the dressing room door.

"I feel stupid," you mutter from the other side.

You hear the door open and Danny steps in, already wearing his blue kimono that he usually wore in NSP music videos. He wanted you to be in one and since you'd watched all of them you thought it would be fun, so you agreed.

"Babe, we're going to start filming soon."

"I know that but I don't wanna do this anymore, wearing this little clothing on camera... I don't feel too comfortable doing that. This body's just for you."

"Oh, well in that case you're gonna have to prove that to me after we're done filming today." He stepped behind you as you continued to look at yourself wearing the tiny bikini in the mirror. You were comfortable enough with your petite figure to be wearing it, but this was something you would've rather Danny to have seen in the bedroom.

He puts his arms around you, planting a trail of little kisses down your neck and collarbone. You moan a little, getting slightly excited, but remembered that this wasn't the time or place to do that.

"Danny, why don't we save that for later tonight?"

"Okay, but you really do look so fucking gorgeous in that thing. I picked it out for you by the way, well I told the costume designer to get it. It'll really break my heart if you don't wear it."

You let out a small sigh. Your goal was never to make Danny upset in any way, even though he wasn't the kind of guy to get super angry with people. He lets go of you and continues to admire you from behind in the mirror. 

"Well... I still don't know if I like it. Well I do like it, but..."

"(Y/N), I could tell you ALL of the reasons why I love it especially on you, but we don't have that kinda time. You just gotta believe me. Honestly, it's so fucking amazing looking that everyone would probably freeze when they see you walk by. Hell, I'm having trouble thinking cause all I have is this image on my mind. Plus, you're only wearing it for one scene. After all, the song is inspired by you."

"That explains the title..."

"Yeah I'm surprised you didn't catch that earlier."

"Well if it's only for one scene then-"

Suddenly there was an abrupt knocking on the door.

"Hey, you guys aren't having sex are you? I can come in, right?"

"No, Brian we're clean this time," Danny answered. 

Brian walks in with his ninja mask in his hand.

"What are you guys doing, we're about to start filming this shit."

"Sorry, Brian. I'm having some problems right now, Danny will be out soon."

"(Y/N), if it's about the outfit, you look fine. I don't know if that sounded creepy or not because I didn't mean it to be. Hopefully in the future you'll be in more NSP stuff and that'll boost your confidence. Honestly it's just for one scene so we hope you can do it. The video won't be the same without you, the inspiration. Also I'll kill you if you don't wear it."

With that, he put on his mask and left the room, flicking Danny off as he left.

"Wow he's good," you said.

"No wonder he has a PHD," Danny said, shaking his head.

You look in the mirror once more, but this time you put your hands on your hips and smile.

"You know what, fuck what makes me uncomfortable. I'm sexy as hell and I might as well show it while making the most important person to me happy."

"God you're so hot right now," Danny admired your body once more.

"Okay I'm ready. Let's make a fucking music video."

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Oh and one more thing babe..."

"What's that?"

He came closer to you once more and leaned towards you.

"Save this outfit for tonight will ya? I have some ideas in mind..."