Last Night

A/N: This is not a continuation of the New Year's Eve story, it just happens to take place on the same day. Enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated!

I open my eyes to another day. Only I'm not sure who's bed I'm in...

I turn over and let out a small scream.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?!" Once my eyes fully adjusted to being awake, I saw that it was him. "Danny?"

"Yeah that's my name," he said smiling.

"Why are you shirtless... wait a minute." I lift up the blanket slightly and look underneath at my body. "Oh my god... did we..."

"Yeah, that's strange, I thought you'd remember."

"Nope. I have no idea. Tell me you know what happened last night."

"I do, but why do you sound so mad? You sure as hell were enjoying me last night..."

"I'm not mad I'm just confused. I wanna know the circumstances that's all. I mean we're not dating or anything... unless-"

"Let me stop you right there. I'll tell you what happened, (Y/N). You might be mad at yourself though, but I don't know, maybe that will change."

"Shit... okay, let me hear it."

"Well let me start off by saying that this is my bed. So congrats for ending up here, most girls don't get this far."

"Wow I'm very honored... now tell me the damn story. Also how drunk was I?"

"Okay okay... It was last night and we were at a New Year's party.. and you were pretty drunk..."

~

*Flashback* (Told in Danny's POV)

(Y/N) approaches Danny at the party.

"Hey, asshole Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year to you too, (Y/N)! I'll take that as a compliment."

"Got any plans for it?"

"Write more music and just have a better year than the last one, what about you?"

"Do more stuff with you guys, the Grumps I mean soIcanseeyoumore, and um.... not spend the entire year being fucking lonely."

"Whoa, what was that last one?"

"Not be lonely, you know... get a boyfriend."

"That's really a priority for you, (Y/N)?"

"Well I need someone to keep me happy... Oh my god I got it. Danny you should be my boyfriend!"

"What? (Y/N), are you drunk?"

"Why do you have to put labels on everything, I'm fiiiiine."

"Well you just said that out of fucking nowhere you know. Although I'm not saying no to such a generous offer."

"That means you'll do it? Come on... I know you like me." She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me closer to her. I could smell the hint of alcohol on her breath. It made me wonder if this was how she truly felt, or if it was just the champagne doing the talking. I guess it was time to be honest with her just because she's probably going to forget most of everything she's saying tomorrow morning. I grabbed her hands gently and looked her directly in the eyes. Her eyes were glassy, which made me wonder how much of her was really there, willing to listen to me.

"Um well, I do like you. I would've preferred to tell you this at a different time, but since you brought it up, I might as well get some shit off my chest. (Y/N), I will gladly be your boyfriend, but you have to promise when you've sobered up in the morning, you won't regret this decision. I really want to make you happy since that's what you wanted."

"Okay! I like you too, you know? I can't believe you didn't see it before... I was trying to make it as obvious as possible." Well judging from that statement, I guess she wasn't completely wasted. There's the smart girl I just agreed to go out with.

"Really?" I thought about it for a moment. "Oh I guess I can see that, man I was fucking stupid."

"Youlookreallygoodtonight," she slurred.

"Why thank you, but how can I look good when there's a beautiful drunken girl in front of me."

"But you look good ALL the time. I could just fuck you." She gets closer to me and I'm starting to get... excited. I hope that it doesn't become too obvious.

"Wait. What did you just say? Cause for a second it sounded like you said you wanted to fuck me."

"You heard me."

"Well I want to wait until you're not drunk for that, I have my boundaries, (Y/N)."

"Come onnnnnn, it's not that bad, I would want it either way. Plus, I can feel your excitement on my leg."

Shit, she got me.

"No. I will gladly take you home though, since I know you can't drive like this."

"Boo, you're no fun." She drunkenly walked away, but almost fell until I ran up and caught her. "Hey baaaabe," she said, and booped my nose.

"But yeah like I didn't drive here so I'll just walk home ya know?"

"No I will not let you. You're coming back to my place." I said, helping her up and taking her outside to my car. The party was getting boring anyways, but still no one managed to see us leaving together.

~

We didn't talk much on the ride there, she pretty much sat quietly and listened to the music I had playing. I had to admit though, she looked quite beautiful, even if she was just a little tipsy. Seriously though, I don't even think she had that many drinks...

We got there and I helped her out of the car as she wobbled and almost fell... again.

We managed to make it inside, and that's when she pounced on me.

"Now that we're alone...." she passionately gave me a kiss. I could taste the alcohol on her breath, it was very overpowering. She started to remove my coat while kissing me, a talent that I found very impressive. "Are you sure," I managed to ask as we were kissing.
"Just fuck me already," she replied. As we got to my room our clothes ended up all over the floor.

~
*End of flashback*

"Wow... I'm... an idiot. I'm gonna have to ask though... Did I enjoy it?"

"What? The sex? Fuck yeah you did... you were screaming my name and-"

"Okay, I don't need any other details. Well at least it was with someone I like."

"Oh excuse me? Did I just hear you say you like me?" He raised an eyebrow with curiosity.

"Well.... I guess. It could've been a whole lot worse. I totally don't know what this means, but I guess we'll have to find out. I'm not the type to just walk out on someone, you know?"