Sick Day

A/N: Just a chill imagine, but at the same time kinda random. Enjoy! (PS, please let me know what you think of these, I'd love to know your thoughts and if you have any requests, let me know as well!)

"I'm so happy to see you, Danny!" I gave him a huge hug, seeing him after two weeks. A girl tends to get lonely when her boyfriend's not around... I couldn't wait for us to go to the bedroom and for him to-

"Ahh-choo!" He sneezed one of his cute little sneezes.

"Baby, are you sick?"

"Yeah a little. Going on tour is so fucking fun until you come back home and realize you're sick. I'm sorry we can't have celebration sex, trust me, I got so damn lonely too... so many porn sites. At least Arin had Suzy with him..."

"It's okay, a vibrator is a girl's best friend after all." I smiled at him.

"Oh boy that sounds hot. Well, I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable and wrap myself in a million blankets."

"Okay do you want me to make you some soup or anything? I want you to feel better after all."

"As nice as that sounds, I don't really want any. The only medicine I need is you."

"Aww, that's sweet! What kind of soup?"

"Chicken noodle please," he said, blowing me a kiss. Looks like I was going to be babysitting him today, which didn't come as a surprise to me because he was always catching something on tour.

~

I finished making his soup, made with extra love of course, and sat next to him on the couch. He was so cute, well, extra cute because of how he was cuddled up in the blanket with his floofy hair popping out of it.

"Hey babe, how's about I join you in this blanket?"

"That doesn't sound like a good idea."

"Why not? Afraid of what could happen?" I smirk a little.

"Yeah... I don't wanna get you sick too." He frowns, which breaks my heart a little too. I hated seeing him like this, especially after a huge tour that I wanted to hear all about.

"I don't care if I get sick... I haven't seen you in person in a while and I missed you. Plus I made you soup with extra love."

"Well how could I say no to soup with extra love? Also could you maybe possibly feed it to me because I'm super cold?"

"That's quite an interesting request, but I'll do it. Of course, you're probably one of the only people I'd feed soup to, besides my mom."

"Thank you, also I just didn't feel like using my hands today."

"Oh I'll give you a reason to use your hands today..." I held out the spoon in front of him and he happily took the soup into his mouth. I didn't want to hear his response to that.

I could tell he was enjoying this. I made a mental note to remind him that he owed me big time for this. 

"So how was the tour?" 

"Oh it was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe the insane amount of people that showed up to the shows. I was so stoked to be there just in the moment, realizing that this is the path that I've chosen for my life and I'm fucking glad I did." 

"Aww, that's nice. Did Arin have fun too?" 

"Oh yeah totally! It was even better with him up there. I can't wait to do more shows, even bigger ones. Not just Game Grumps ones either, Ninjasexparty has been doing great too, so I hope Brain and I can tour some more." 

I felt a little sad as he said that, not that I wasn't ecstatic that he was getting to go on tour more and stand on a stage in front of thousands of people, but I had no idea how long he would be gone. 

He could tell that I was a little down, and added to his statement. 

"Of course, I couldn't forget my biggest fan of all.... (Y/N)." I smiled, but he wasn't finished yet. "I may have had a good time on tour, but I did forget to mention how much I fucking missed you, so I'm deciding right now to take you on every other tour we go on." 

"Are you serious, Danny?"

"Yeah of course! Why would I leave you at home while I'm out having all the fun? Also because I do tend to get lonely on tour as well..." 

"Now you know how I feel! Sexy Skype calls are not enough!" 

"I know and I'm sorry, I just thought you wouldn't like it..." 

"Oh, shut up and eat your soup... I can't believe you would think that."

I could see in his face that he was about to sneeze again, but I didn't know for sure. I had really hoped that he wasn't going to.

"AHHCHOO!"

Then the soup was all over me. Well, mostly my shirt. Thank god, he didn't sneeze anything else on me. "Oh, Danny..." I said in a disappointed voice. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He put on a pouty face which made it excruciatingly difficult to be mad at him. Maybe that's why he was getting away with so many things today...

"Hang on let me go change my shirt..." I said, setting the bowl down on the table in front of us.

"Or..." Danny started.

He took his arms out of the blanket and started to take my shirt off.

"What are you-"

"Shh. This is what you wanted, right?"

"But you're-"

"I missed you so much."