Surprise!

A/N: I love this idea, and this is a longer one to make up for me not posting imagines lately. Enjoy!

"Brian, I need to ask you something and this is very important." I popped my head in the door.

"Okay, what is it, (Y/N)?"

"How do you... parent exactly?" I awkwardly approached him with a nervous tremor in my voice.

"How do you parent? That's a good question." He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah... I kinda need to know to be uh... prepared."

"Well it's never to early to start thinking about parenthood."

"Yeah believe me, I can't really stop thinking about it."

"Wait. (Y/N). Are you...."

"Shh! Yes, I am." I didn't want anyone else in the office hearing him by chance.

"Have you not told him yet?"

I sighed. "No."

"I'm not gonna give you advice until you tell him. I'm pretty sure this isn't just something you can hide. Especially when you start to show. Then there's no turning back. Come on, I know you can do it." He motioned towards the door.

"Okay, fine. Thanks for talking to me at least. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable telling you all of this for some reason."

"Maybe it's because I'm the only friend you have that's a father."

"That's true and you're correct."

"Now go."

"Okay," I sighed and walked slowly out the door.

I had to plan a way to tell him though. I wanted it to be clever, but I was also scared of what he would think. I mean... were we even ready to be parents yet? He's always doing Grumps or going on tour, or recording new songs, so would I be on my own? Would he even want to have a child? Something inside of me wanted to keep the baby. I would try my absolute hardest to convince him of it, if that's what it was going to take. I contemplated keeping it a secret for just a little longer.

I decided I would try and make myself feel a little better by treating myself and going out shopping. No, I wasn't going to go out and pick out clothes for the baby or anything like that, I just wanted to make myself happy since I was so conflicted on the inside.

I browsed the shop and found a couple of cute outfits. I didn't even bother trying them on. I watched the mothers holding their children's hands trying to keep them quiet while they shopped for themselves. I heard a child crying and watched her mother pick her up and try to calm her down. I even saw a mother and father walking along, with the mother pushing a stroller with a sleeping baby in it. I pictured Danny and I doing the same thing and got a bit emotional. Then I remembered I was in a public place and didn't really wanna cry here, so I continued my shopping.

I picked out a couple of outfits that I thought were pretty cute and headed to pay for them. I was dead set on getting them even though I knew that in a few months I'd have to be shopping in the maternity section and these clothes won't even fit me.

I looked at the trashy magazines on the racks beside me and my eyes immediately focused on the magazine with the mother holding her baby on the cover. The baby was sleeping and resting her head on the mother's chest. I thought about me holding our baby and Danny singing sweet lullabies to them, eventually putting them to sleep. I began to get a little teary eyed until I heard the woman at the cash register calling me since I was next in line.