Part 46

'No ..please..let her go..Catherine ,please..please..let her go..'  Mikail  try loose the rope ..but, the rope are too tight on my skin. I can see the purple colour on Aileen face, she hit her hard..Aileen still unconcoius..please let her go. Keep trying,although the more i keep trying,Jujuk will kick my feet and punch my face, i can feel the taste of blood in my lips. I dont care, the safety of Aileen is my top priority.

' Hahahahaha..i like the way you beg me right now..but,..' Catherine just smile..

'Catherine ,please..let her go.'' i beg again..she will not survive if Catherine throw Aileen body into the river..she will die. And i cant think of a day if she gone.

The way Catherine stare at her, make my stomach sick..she plan something evil. I must stop her..Mikail  trying to get up,but..

'What are you doing..' ask Kumis, punch my stomach hard..i cough blood,shit..if their keep doing that..i will not survive either of Aileen..i must stay strong,but..my body feel weak..and weaker..Aileen,please wake up..and run..Aileen.

'Jujuk..bring her here..' ask Catherine,  do not care about the appeal by Mikail.

' Bos..are you really gonna do this..' ask Jujuk..holding unconcious body of Aileen.

' Yes , Bos..are you..?' Ask Kumis too..standing beside Jujuk. Their dont sign to this assigment..Catherine only paid them to scared and kidnap Mikail and Aileen...not killing them.

'i will pay you both tripple..if you help me and silent about this..' said Catherine, Jujuk and Kumis gulping..tripple that a lots of money....but, killing people..are their really have gut to do it. We talking about human life..not doll.

'Please..please..' Luth dont stop begging,his face now wet by his crying...

'This is your punishment...hahahahahaa..' Said Catherine before push Aileen body into the river.

' NOOO...'

Oh my GOD, the nightmare came again. Astagfirullah.. it been three years now. Why cant i forget about it..Aileen are gone. Ya Allah, please guide me..

*THE END*

Assalammualaikum,..

My Readers..sorry for the late update..Thank you for reading my novel..

Its the END of the story.SAD Ending, right...

Please read my other novel..

LOVE YOU ALL...

MMMMMUUUUAAAAHHHH....!!!

This is (SOFIA HANNA), i am trying to finish my other novel : RUN  AWAY FROM YOU

Enjoy the reading...