Chapter 7

"Is this really necessary?" Zoro asked, holding up the opposite end of the rope I held.

"Yes," I answered firmly, grabbing his right arm but he quickly pulled it back. I glared pointedly, "so you don't get lost."

"Why would I get lost?" He raised a brow, to which I simply sighed and reached out for his hand again.

"Not that one, that's my dominant hand," he said, extending out his left arm.

"Fine," I grabbed his left wrist and pulled him closer to me before tying the rope around it. I tugged on it lightly, making sure it wasn't too tight, "that should keep you from wondering off. Where's Luffy?"

He shrugged then pointed down the street to our right. I nodded, then began leading us down the street on our right.

"Why do I have to follow you around?" He asked, trailing after me with his arm rested casually on top his three swords.

"So I don't get lost," I joked, looking down a street as we passed, my eyes searching for Luffy, or trouble. They're about the same thing.

"Do you have any idea where he would be?" I looked back at him only to see something fly out from a bar behind him and crash into the building across from it.

"Is that Luffy..." I pointed at the mass of rubble surrounded by smoke that blocked our view. Zoro was already staring at it.

"I have a boyfriend you pig!" I woman shouted as she stormed out of the bar and pointed at the mass of rubble before stomping off.

"No," Zoro sneered, "but I know who it is," he stalked off towards the rubble with his arms crossed, the rope slipped out of my hand as he walked off.

"Wha..." I trailed off, following after him.

As I got there and stood next to Zoro, who was staring disdainfully through the smoke, and looked down curiously. If this wasn't Luffy, maybe it was Usopp?

The smoke cleared and there through the smoke, was Sanji, laying with dizzy heart eyes as he whispered about an angel.

"Sanji?" I sweat dropped, my mouth hanging open in surprise. Zoro scoffed from besides me.

"Huh?" The hearts in his eyes disappeared and he looked up at me when he heard his name. He stared at me for a second before the hearts returned as he swooned over me.

"Ahh~ Red-chwan! What a beautiful surprise~" he swirled and pulled a rose out of... I don't even want to know. I raised an eyebrow and lightly pushed his hand away.

"Whatever do you need Red-chwan?" He stood up and swirled again, the smoke from his cigarette puffing in hearts.

"Pathetic," Zoro scoffed from besides me. Sanji froze and turned to him.

"Eh?"

"I said you're pathetic, can't you hear!?" Zoro huffed, crossing his arms and straightening up.

"Eh?!" Sanji stood up straighter and got in Zoro's face, barring his teeth.

"Um? Do you know where Luffy is?" I spoke between them but neither of them heard me.

"I said 'you're pathetic'! There something from with your ears as well as your perverted brain?!" Zoro yelled, pressing his head angrily against Sanji's pushing him back.

"Guys?" I spoke again a little louder, holding a hand up to get there attention.

"Their clogged with bullshit from listening to you!" Sanji fired, pushing Zoro back.