Notes

Diane's P.O.V
After my mom left the room, l fall asleep on my bed. My mom took my pillow, so I use an old shirt on the ground as a replacement.
    I don't dream, all I see as I sleep is white. It's a bright light, that blinds me. Causing me to wake up and not be able to get back to sleep.
      I get out of the bed and walk down the hall to the Attic door. I try the door nob. Unlocked. I open the door, it makes a loud groan as it opens. I stop and wait for a noise from the bedrooms. Five minutes pass, and not one sound. I tip toe up the stairs, closing the door behind me. Once again, making a loud groan. I lock the door from the inside and walk up the dark stairs to the cold open space above me.
      I feel like something is going to jump out at me. Something is going to scare me.
     Something black falls from the ceiling, causing me to scream loudly. I trip, almost fall down the stairs behind me. I scream again.
    I laugh at my self. How could I be so scared of a spider, when I'm a ghost?
"Oh Diane." I shake my head at myself.
    I look around the Attic. The area where Jessica and I have had multiple sleepovers.
    The memories come flooding back. I walk toward the place that is over top of Jessica's bedroom. I stomp out My room, in mores code. Knowing Jessica loves learning languages, mores code being her favourite.
    Five minutes pass, and I hear someone try to open the Attic door. It takes me a moment to realize why the person hasn't gotten in, I locked the door. I laugh at my own stupidity.
     I look out of the big circular window at the big maple tree in the front yard, remembering when Jessica and I were younger, making our dad make a tire swing for us to play on.
    The Attic door opens, and then closes and locks. Jessica walks into the cold room, a blanket dropped over her shoulders.
"Diane?" She whispers, looking all over the place for me. I tap on the window to show her where I am. Her eyes shift over to the window.
"What's in your room?" She asks.
I tap a series of taps on the window that in mores code speed out 'a note'.
"A note?" She asks. I don't answer her.
"What kind of note?" She says, sounding scared.
"A note." She says, pretty much to herself.
'go figure that out.' I tap. She looks passed the window, out at the lowering moon.
"Okay." She says, almost as if in a daydream.
"I'm scared to though Diane." She whimpers, her bottom lip trembling.
'go.' I tap.
She turns around and walks towards the stairs. She pauses at the top of the stairs and takes a deep breath.
'thank you' I tap.
"I miss you so much." She says, walking down the stairs.
******
I know this chapter is really really short. I'm sorry.
I hope you liked it though 😊😊
Don't be a silent reader, comment and vote if you liked it. Thanks guys 😘