Chapter Two

Alex's POV

It’s 5 pm and decided to take a shower to get cleaned up for tonight. After the much-needed shower. I picked my clothes I chose a black crop top and I picked a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my black heeled ankle boots, I paired them with a crescent moon choker and I spiked bracelets (image above). I leave my hair natural loose curls and I do my makeup with some brown eye shadow with black eyeliner and leave my lips natural they are a light dusty rose color and the final touches some mascara and tad bit of blush and my look is finished. I have never been a make fan unlike most girls my age but that’s my opinion, I was brought out of my thoughts when heard mom call from down stairs to hurry and that we were leaving I grab my favorite spiked leather jacket and head down stairs and out the doors where the others were waiting for me. Mom asked I wanted to ride with her a Sam in the car or Michael on his motorcycle I said with Michael and I hop on and head to the boardwalk. We arrive at the boardwalk and I looked at it in amassment there’s lots of rides and all kinds of people and very colorful I might say it was very beautiful at night. Mom says to us “you guys go on and have fun while I look for a job okay?” the three of us says okay and walk off. Michael turns to me and asked me if I wanted to go to the concert that’s was play but I declined and said I’ll just walk around you two need guy time I see you two later. The two said okay and be safe and then walked off, I started walking around for a while and saw a comic book store that I’ll tell Sammy about later. I keep walking I see a group of four guys on motorcycles they were talking among themselves but one of the caught my attention he had wild blond hair he looked like he could be a part of twisted sister but that’s not the only thing that caught my attention he also looked my childhood friend how moved without saying a word to me but it couldn’t be him right? The man suddenly turned and faced me and we made eye contact and when we did it was like had suddenly stopped around the two of us.

To be continued