1

I was running though the woods, running from something. I heard it at my house. I was outside walking around the woods when I heard something, so I ran.

I then fell to the ground I turned around to see something. It's growl terrified me my leg hurt I look at it to see a hole in my jeans and it was bleeding. Shit now it can track me. I tried to get up but fell to the ground. I tried one more time but this time something pushed my down. I look up to see a black wolf with a white dot on its eye and it's right paw was white too. So beautiful but dangerous.

It growled again and I closed my eyes thinking I'm going to die, but I feel it getting off me. I opened my eyes to see it seating and doing puppy eyes. So cute I put my hand out and the wolf let me pet it. I then tried to get up but fell. The wolf walked over and, I tried to move away but once I moved, it whimpered. So I stoped, it walked again over to me, so it layed down and looked at me.

"Do you want me to get on you?" I said.

It nodded, so I hopped on and it hurt really badly it got up, After I got on, we ran. This wolf is like 6ft tall and can run as fast as a car. I was at my house is seconds it went to my back door. I opened it the wolf ran over to the kitchen and I hopped over. It was gone in seconds I slide to the bathroom and grabbed a rap and rapped my leg and tried to hop to my room.

Ok I never told you who I was I'm heather wood. I'm 16 I'm blonde with blue eyes but they are more like gray eyes. I'm 5,8 and my car is a gray jeep. I'm single because I just moved here with my mom, we are from Arizona and we moved here in Canada. I'm going to rosewood high school it's winter and it's snowing a little. My mom let me go to school for a little to say goodbye bye to all my friends. I'm a Junior in high school and I have never had a boyfriend. It's Sunday today and I'm going to school tomorrow.