7

The wolf jumped at me and I ducked as fast as possible the wolf goes flying over me. I looked around to see another wolf but it's the black wolf I know. The red wolf was trying to protect me from them. The red wolf started to growl. I then see a gray, an black, an a tan and a brown wolves coming over to the black one. 

The red one runs over to my car and hides. I then see lee walking over to me naked.

"Rose what the heck is going on why are you naked?" I asked.

"I'll asker your questions in the car but I need some clothes do you have some?" She said.

"Yeah in the back," I said.

Rose then opened the trunk and pulled out a bag and opened it to revel clothes. She pulls out some jeans and a white shirt. I the look over to the other wolf to then see Kyle ,cj, grant,April and jade standing there naked. I then pointed to the trunk they all walk over and get dressed. I get up and head to the drivers seat I then hear them all come in.

"What the heck happened?" I said.

"Heather we are were wolfs I'm the red wolf," lee said.

"And I'm the gray wolf," April said.

"And I'm the all black Wolf," jade said.

"And I'm the brown wolf," cj said.

"And I'm the tan wolf," grant said.

"And I'm the-" kyle started to say but I cut him off.

"Let me guess your the black wolf with the white paw and a dot on its eye," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," kyle said.

"What's a mate then?" I asked.

"It's a soulmate and you'll smell your favourite scent and your my mate," kyle said.

"Wow," I said.

"And cj is my mate," rose said.

"Wait what," I said.

"Yeah," rose said.

"Are you scared or what?" Kyle asked.

"Oh gosh no it's so cool I wish I was one," I said but they all looked at me like I was stupid.

"Wait what?" April said.

"You smell like one," cj said.

"But that doesn't mean I'm a were wolf right?" I asked.

"Yeah it does your a were wolf heather and your the Luna to my pack because I'm the alpha of the pack," kyle said with a smile but slowly went away.