16

"Hi you must be new I'm Ashley do you want to hang with us instead of that loser," Ashley said looking at me.

"I'm looking at the real loser," Brooklyn said as we then walked away.

Ashley comes up behind Brooklyn about to grab her arm when Brooklyn turns grabbing her arm and twisting it around.

"You better be careful or before you know it you'll be forgotten," Brooklyn said letting go of her arm.

We walked away from Ashley who looked like she was going to break out crying.

"Holy shirt Brooklyn what was that?" I said.

"I'm done with be bullied by girls like that it was time for me to stand up for myself," she said.

I've never seen her do this to anyone that was me before my dad pasted. We walked into the office to see another new kid he was really cute.

"Hi miss I'm Troy I need my schedule please," he said.

"Oh he's hot," Brooklyn said right when she said that he smile great a new wolf is in town.

Brooklyn went up and got her schedule she had one class with me and lunch. We walked to our separate ways I run into kyle.

"Heather how are you?" He asked

"I'm good how about you?" I asked.

"Awesome," he said cheerfully.

"Well I got to go to class see ya," I said walking away.

Kyle waves bye I head to class witch is Weight training. Time flow by fast and soon enough school was over I was Monday so nothing we can really do. Someone jumped on my back I turned around fast realizing it was just Brooklyn.

"Hey girl what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Can we go into the forest and explore a little?" I wondered.

"Hell yeah we can let's go! Ready set go!" I yelled as we raced to the truck.

We get to the truck hopping in witch meant I won.

"Ha I won," I said cheerfully and goofing around.

"Yeah no shit," she joked.

It was time to head to the forest we get then it no time I parked and we hopped out we walked around looking at look the beautiful trees.

"Girl this place looks like something from a horror movie," she said.

"No it looks more like a enchanted forest," I said smiling.

We walked around looking at all the tree until we hear a tree branch break.