13

My mom stitched my leg up it hurt like a mother fucker. I probably broke kyle's hand by squeezing it to much. It was all done and kyle hugged me like I was dying. I then looked at him and he leaned in and kissed me it felt like fireworks were going off. It was amazing but when he pulled away I felted a little heart broken. He then kissed me on the four head I felted goosebumps go down my spine. He then picked me up bridle way. And spin me around i laughed a lot. I felted like a kid again my dad did this to me went I was younger.

"Thanks mom," I said while blowing a kiss to her.

"You're welcome," she said.

Kyle took me upstairs to my room he laid me down on the bed. He pushed me over and hopped in the bed. I move where I was on my side kyle then slides over and wraps his arms around me. I then felted him kiss my neck goosebumps go rolling down my spine.

"Good night my angel," he said and that gave me a big smile.

"Good night my king," I said laughing at what I said.

I wake up to kyle kissing me all over my face to wake me up.

"Good morning sunshine," he said.

"Good morning babe," I said pulling the blanket over my face.

"No no no it's time to get up," he said pulling the blanket off me.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't let me go to sleep," I said a little pissed.

"Yeah right but I'll leave you alone," he said with a laugh.

That laugh got to me so I turned into my wolf the first time it didn't hurt but this time it did. I then shake my body and the blanket comes off.

"Oh no," he said.

I then hopped off the bed I walked up to him slowly he then turned around and walked away. I then ran after him I jumped onto him.

"Get off me," he said.

I then growled at him and all he does is pick me up what the heck. He held me like I was nothing he walked into my bed and put me on my bed. He walked out so I can turn but I don't want to but angle did so i did. I hopped up and got dressed in to a White shirt and a burgundy jacket with a scarf and some jeans and some boots.

 I hopped up and got dressed in to a White shirt and a burgundy jacket with a scarf and some jeans and some boots

I then ran downstairs to see Kyle and my mom talking oh shit.