9

Me: wtf
Brooklyn: yeah I'm sorry I never told you your mom didn't want me to because she did
Me: why I'm confused I think I'm going to go to bed early gn
Brooklyn: gn😴

I then fell onto my bed thinking of it all what the heck I have this other life and I didn't even know it. I thought I was human not a were wolf or a psychic. It's so cool but I'm scared at the same time. I then look over to my dresser to see a picture of me and Brooklyn when we were in first grade. I the hopped back up and got into my pj's and then turned off the lights. I then hopped on my bed and plugged in my phone in went to bed.

🐺kyle's POV🐺

I ran and ran following heathers scent I felted so bad that she found out like this. I need to see her I got to her house I saw that all the lights were off I looked around to see if there was a way in. Nothing. Damon whipper at that.

'Mate is scared of us,' Damon said.

'No she's not she's just shocked,' I said.

'You idiot she got mad at you when you trying to stop her and she said she wanted to be alone how stupid are you,' Damon said.

'Well as stupid as you,' I said with a laugh.

'Touché,' he said.

I headed home not happy that I didn't get to talk to Heather. I get back to the pack house and ran to my room. To then have my mom come running in.

"Kyle are you ok?" She said.

"Yeah I met my mate," I said.

"Oh my gosh tell me about her!" She said excited.

"Well she's this blonde beauty and her hair is beach wavy with gray eyes and really fair skin," I said with a smile.

"She sounds pretty I'm so happy for you so when do I get to meet her?" she said with a smile.

"I don't know she just found out that she's a were wolf and that I'm one so it might be a while," I said.

"Kyle what she's a were wolf and she didn't it?" She said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Now this is interesting," she said.