6

I drove to Aprils house it was big and pretty. I park my car and hopped out and had the crutches with me I went to the door and rang it. The door goes flying open I then see April.

"Come in," she said happy.

"Ok," I said.

I go in and looked around she takes me to the kitchen and in there I see cj, jade, grant and then I saw Kyle.

"Heather," cj said.

"Hi cj," I said.

"What happened?" Grant asked.

"She tripped over a tree branch," kyle said.

"How do you know?" Asked jade.

"I was the one that helped her," he said.

"Yeah I was in the woods running with a black wolf and I tripped and Kyle founded me and helped me," I said.

"Yeah," kyle said.

"Oh let's go to my room heather," April said.

"Sure let's go," I said.

We headed upstairs and jade joined us and then I hear.

"She's your mate right kyle?" Grant said.

"Yep," kyle said.

What's a mate? What is that? I get in to Aprils room and the walls were brown and tan there was a white bed.

"So heather do you like any boys at our school?" April said.

"No not really but that kyle kinda is cute," I said.

"Oh my gosh you like kyle and he's coming to school tomorrow that's so cute," April squealed.

"I don't know April it's-" I said but she cut me off.

"No don't say I don't know because he's your m- I mean it's not a good," she said.

"Ok," I said but what was she saying at first.

"What time is it?" Jade asked.

"Almost 9," April said.

"Oh my gosh I need to go home," I said rushing out of bed forgetting about my leg.

I then fell to the ground the door goes flying open to see Kyle right there.

"Heather you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I just forgot about my leg that's it," I said.

He then walked over to me and grabbed my crutches and handed them to me. I get up and tony helps me to my car.

"Thanks Kyle again," I said with a smile.

"No problem heather," he said.

I got into the drivers seat and drove home. On my way home I saw a red haired wolf running right next to me. I stopped the car and got out. The Wolf runs up to me and sits there like a dog I walk up to it to then hear a growl. The wolf soon jumped at me.