14

"Oh hey heather," kyle said cheerfully.

"Hi Kyle," I said with a smile ear to ear.

"Good morning boo," my mom said with a smile.

"Good morning mom," I said still smiling.

I walk into the kitchen and see chocolate chip pancakes. Yum. I then ran over to them and quickly grabbed a plate and put them on it. I then ate them like the pig I am.

"Slow down heather," kyle said laughing.

I then shake my head no and keep eating them oh how much I love chocolate chip pancakes. My mom and Kyle laughed at me.

"What you laughing at?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing just you," he said with a smile.

"You're going to have to deal with it," I said still eating.

"True but for now I'm going to mess with you," he said with a smirk.

Oh great I'll have to deal with mr. Party popper that's going to be fun. I look at the time 7:00 ok good thing it's a Saturday. I then look at the door to see Brooklyn walking in.

"Hello heather and her mate Kyle," she said gosh damn she's weird I'm joking she a goofy girl and my best friend.

"Brooklyn!!!!" I said running over to her and hug her I have missed her so much she was the sister I always wanted.

Brooklyn hugged me back and my mom walks over and hugs her.

"Why are you here Brooklyn?" I said happy but confused.

" well Brooklyn's mom is letting her stay here because of she's missed us," my mom said.

"Oh my gosh you're going to live with us!" I said being a little kid.

"Yep and I'll be going to school with you too," Brooklyn said.

"Oh my gosh!" I said still being a little kid when they get a puppy.

" oh my gosh heather wow this is going to be a fun time oh and same with school," Brooklyn said with a big smile/smirk.