10

🐺kyle's POV 🐺

"How is this interesting?" I said.

"You know I'm human it's rare for the Luna to be a were wolf but sometimes the alpha would turn her," she said.

"Laura," someone yell.

"Yes," she said.

"Zach," someone said.

"Ok I'm coming," my mom said walking away.

See Zach is this 11 year old kid his parents lefts him to become rogues. His parents would sometimes do a mind link when he's sleeping. He would wake up screaming. He's very troubled. But he's like my brother and my mom helps him my dad did too but he just pasted.

I actually have a sister her name is Beth she's my twin but she found her mate two years ago. He's a alpha so she had to leave and become a Luna. I walk to my room passing by pictures of me and my dad and me and my sister. I think I'm going to go check on heather. I ran to my room and grabbed a bag and put clothes in it. I then ran downstairs and out the door. I shifted into my wolf and ran though the woods. I get to her house and ran behind a bush and shifted back and got dressed. I walked to her door and rang the door bell. The door goes flying open.

🐺Heather POV🐺

I wake up to my phone going off I look at my phone to see it's my mom.

Mom: I'm on my way home honey with dinner😋
Me: ok mom

Food yum. I jumped up out of bed and run downstairs I jumped onto the couch and turned on the tv. It was the walking dead. The door then rang yay my mom is here with food. I ran to the door and opened it fast. I opened the door and see tony.

"Kyle?" I said.

"Yes heather I need to talk to you," he said.

"Sure come in," I said.

"Heather how many times have you turned?" He said.

"I don't think I have ever," I said.

"You should do it now," he said.

"What I don't know how," I said.

"Just think about your wolf and there you go," he said.

What does she look like? I think a Snow White wolf with blue eyes.

"There you go heather," he said.

I then ran over to a mirror to see a white wolf. I then ran outside and into the woods.