Haunted

The Haunted

Hi Guys:)
This is my creepy story about my childhood  Hope You Enjoy!😀
My name is Ash Dust 15 yrs. old and taking Information Technology.This happen when I was 7 yrs. old .My cousin gave me a new toy(GADGET) it is Nintendo DS.I'm very happy because of it's Games like pokemon (all version) but sometimes it makes mr bored because I all most finish all of it's version so I decided to buy a new game in market (BAGONG SILANG Ph.1). I look  for somee game and I found one game that looks interesting and creepy (The Haunted) I place it in my DS game reader and started to play it.I find it scary and creepy because every time i play it there's a note ""After you play this game don't wake up 3:00 am or else you will enter and experince the game Devil #(666)"" I always skip that note because it eat my playtime.
FEBRUARY 13 ,2008 11:45/12:56?I don't really remember
I'm on the 5th stage of the game and it is really scary.It has a unique scary characters like Demons,Diabloes,and others fictional scary characters.I was started to encounter some devil enemies and fight when my DS accidentally shut down because it is lowbattery.I save my game first and charge it when I was about to sleep when I saw my DS starting the game and it is fully charged I was shocked when I see the note says"" Continue or Die""I never see that note in the game.I feel goosebumps when I feel a cold air I shutdown my DS again and sleep.I wake up at 2:45or 2:50?  and I coudn't sleep it is natural to me. I started to play my DS and change the game to pokemon Sapphire it is my favorite game ^^.When I'm in the last part of the game I heard a footsteps of a man so I freak out and throw my DS to the pillow and lay to it and cover my body with my blanket and try to sleep it become louder and louder. I try to sleep and try not to remind the sound until it stopped I breathe heavily because of fear I didn't notice that I sleep. It was around 7'o clock in the morning I started to play my DS again when my other DS games didn't read by the game reader I repeatedly do it but nothing happen when I put the gane (The Haunted) it is the only game that recognize by the game reader so I decided to play it the whole day I played until it was around 9'o clock I decided to slept and pray beacause I don't want to happen what happened last night.If I don't forgot this is my Fearful dream Iwas in the game and I xontinue the progress I felt it was really happening when I see a little girl and a man standing besides it.I was about to talk to the girl when I saw it change form and become a Diablo with a long sharp nail and a sharp teeths and it is walking towards me like it want to kill me!!!!!! so I ran and I accidentally enter a maze it is dark and I only have a cross, rosary , and just a flashlight I walked silently when I see the Diablo waving to me and devily starring at me and it is running towards me when i bumped a tree and became unconcious I woke up with a chain in my hands and feet I try to escape but I failed and saw the Diablo it held a body of a girl it was familliar to me it looks like my bestfriend (Arisa) the diablo started to talked it said"" Don't come to this place again or I will get you body like your friend  I started to cry when I woke up I'm in a hospital and my parents told me I'm comatosed for 1 week I cried and said to them to throw or hide the game THE HAUNTED to others because it have a curse or anything . After that the doctor let us go home because I'm ok I just need a little rest when I'm walking to our home I see my friend (Arisa) and she hugged me tightly she said"" I'm sorry my friend ""and she ran away . After that the rest of the day become normal again and the sad thing is I don't see my best friend again .
..........
Caloocan

Author's Note

Hnde po ako yung gumanap so bali parang POV lang yan MeRRy ChrisTmAS to all
Hnde po ako makakapag update sa dec.22 hanggang december 25 kaya aasulitinna hhhehehhehe