chapter four

The day went painstakingly slow, but it eventually ended. The final bell rang and I rushed to my locker to grab the books I would need. As I was grabbing books out of my locker I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hey." Luke stated calmly, not acting like himself. I looked around to make sure he was talking to me and when I realized he was talking to me I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut.

"Wow you're seriously ignoring me?" He acted like I was the one who did something wrong.

"Can you please leave me alone. I really don't want to talk to you." 

"I didn't even do anything wrong, you're the one being a bitch." I rolled my eyes at his attitude and continued to walk towards the exit.

I spotted Michael, Ashton and Calum and sped walked over to them, trying my best to get away from Luke.

"Hey Sab how was your day?" Calum sweetly asked me as we walked toward the parking lot, Luke trailing behind us.

I groaned. "Not as good as I hoped. The guy who was supposed to give me a tour ditched me and there was this douchebag in homeroom. Other than that it was okay." 

"I wasn't being a douchebag!" Luke yelled from behind us.

"That's funny because I can recall you calling me over to introduce your horrendous friends, which may I add wear way too much make up, and then when I went to sit down you said 'I didn't say you could sit here' which left me all by myself so thank you for that." I spit at him.

"Maybe if you weren't such an uptight bitch I would've let you sit there." He answered angrily. I decided not to fight with a boy who acted like a two year old so I stomped off into Micheal's car and slammed the door shut. 

"Why do you and Luke fight so much?" Michael questioned. To be completely honest, I didn't even know why either. It seemed he always had a problem with me. So I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window. 

Despite the fact that me and Luke just had world war 3, they all came over to hang out after school. 

"I give up on this!" I shouted, throwing my pencil down. I was trying to do pre calculus homework but could not figure it out at all.

"Luke is actually great at math he can help you." Cal commented. I was about to roll my eyes and brace myself for a smart comment when none came. Luke dragged a chair over next to me and for the first time we got along. 

"You're really shit at math." He joked. I laughed at his comment and agreed with him.

"I've never been a math person." I joked back, meeting his stare. Our faces were extremely close and I saw his eyes flicker up and down from my eyes to my lips. He suddenly stood up.

"Yeah I have to go I'll see you guys later." He grumbled and stormed out.

I thought we were getting along?

LUKE'S POV 

The door slammed shut behind me."Fuck, fuck, fuck." I said walking towards my car. Why the hell did I storm out like that? She probably thinks I'm a freak with anger issues. As I sat in the drivers seat I began contemplating either going home or going back inside and apologizing. I leaned my head on the window and decided to just text Michael and see if it was okay to come back inside.

Luke: hey sorry I left I forgot my sunglasses in the car

Michael: its cool lol Sabrina went into her room after u left she thinks she did something wrong

I guess it was safe to go back in there, I didn't want her questioning me.Walking back into the house I heard yelling coming from the living room. Ashton and Calum were playing FIFA. I rolled my eyes and took a seat beside Michael. Of course those two would be dramatic idiots while playing a video game.

Michael turned to me and said, "Why did you need your sunglasses all of the sudden, there's no sun inside." I coughed and squirmed around trying to avoid the question. 

"I just like to have them with me that's all."

He raised his eyebrows and shrugged. "Whatever weirdo."

All of a sudden Ashton fell on the floor and yelled "NOOOOO!" Calum raised a fist up in the air shouting, "Fuck yeah I win!" Ashton got off the floor and flopped onto the couch. "Fuck you Hood nobody cares it's just a stupid game." Micheal scooted closer to Ashton and pinched his cheeks. "Aw someone's a sore loser." Ashton smacked is hands away, which meant the start of a hitting war.

I decided to speak up. "Hey, uh, could one of you guys give me Sabrina's number?" Michael and Ashton stopped hitting each other and sat up. Calum paused the game of FIFA he started playing. I coughed again. "For you know, an emergency or something." 

Michael was the first to say something. "Yeah mate, let me see your phone." I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket and tossed it to him. While Michael was fiddling around with my phone. Calum resumed his game of FIFA. I looked over at Ashton and he gave me a cheeky smirk.

"What?" I asked, acting all innocent.

"Emergency my ass, I think Luke here has a crush." I gawked at him. "Bullshit, I do not." I flipped him the bird. Michael tossed me my phone back. I looked down at the screen and almost choked. Her name in my contacts was "Lukeys Lover" with a bunch of hearts.

"Fuck you." I joked.

"No, that's what you want to do to her." Michael and Ashton started giggling. 

"Shut the hell up guys she probably hears you." I half yelled half whispered.

 "SABRINA, LUKE-" Ashton almost yelled but I jumped on top of him before he could get the words out.

____________________________________________________

shoutout to tab for helping me write this chapter, u rock man

okay yeah idk any australian sland besides mate so im using my american terms im not sorry. If u would like to vote for this story and stuff yay ily i cant believe people are actually reading this it makes me happy