chapter 14

chapter 14

Luke came by Michaels house twice that day. I refused to allow him in my room. He came by three more times that Sunday and I still refused to talk to him. Ashton wouldn't leave me, he didn't want me to do anything to myself. I was glad that he was here. 

Luke sent me so many text messages, sending apologies after apologies, begging for my forgiveness, telling me he loved me. It was all bullshit. 

I called the director and told him I wanted to go home. He told me I had finish the rest of the week and then I could go back home. Nobody knew I was leaving, besides Ashton. I sent a text to my mom letting her know I would be leaving on friday, right after school.

I didn't know how I was going to last an entire week of school, seeing Luke and Lucy together. Who knew if they were even together, but I really didn't want to face either of them.

Sunday night was when I decided to write a letter. I was going to write a letter to Luke, and leave it behind when I left. 

Luke's POV

I fucked up. I seriously fucked up. I lost her.

There was no way I was going to get her back.

"Dude she doesn't want to see you." Michael said, the third time I tried to talk to her on Sunday.

"Please I need to explain myself."

"There isn't anything to explain. You lost an amazing girl and there is no way you're going to get her back." I knew he was right. Everybody was pissed off at me. Ashton wouldn't even talk to me. Calum and Michael barely spoke to me too.

"At least tell her I stopped by." He nodded and shut the door in my face.

There was no way I was going to get her back.

Sabrina's POV

I went by Monday and Tuesday successfully avoiding Luke, only because he wasn't there. Lucy would send me smirks every time she saw me. Everyone else would just send me apologetic smiles, everyone knew what happened.

I felt like crying all day. Everything felt slow motion. I had no motivation to do anything. I just wanted to go home already, even if it wasn't better there. I just wanted my mom.

Wednesday was when I saw him. 

He looked just as shitty as I did. His eyes puffy and he was pale. As soon as he saw me his eyes grew big and I knew he was going to talk to me.

I quickly removed eye contact and took my seat. 

I could feel his gaze on the back of my head. I wanted to punch him in the throat but I also wanted to kiss him. I fucking hated his guts but I loved him. I felt sick, I needed to leave.

I grabbed all my belongings and ran out of the room. I heard the teacher shouting after me but I just ran. I ran into the bathroom and slammed slumped against the door of a stall. I sobbed uncontrollably. What was wrong with me?

"Sabrina?" A voice croaked.

"Get out." I spit. I was glad I was hiding in a stall because if I was out there with him I would jump into his arms and never want to let go.

"Please just let me explain."

"There is no fucking explaining. You fucked up big time. Leave me alone." I sobbed.

"But you don't understand-"

"What is there not to understand?! You cheated on me, called me worthless, and laughed when I was told to cut myself. Being drunk isn't a valid excuse. This situation isn't justifiable so fuck off already."