chapter two

Chapter two

We had to be hours and hours into this endless flight when we finally got this signal to put our seat belts on, we were going to land soon. Ashton had stopped bothering me hours ago when I told him to fuck off three times.

"Sabrina." I heard being whispered. I painfully opened my eyes to be faced with the dimpled demon.

Groaning unnecessarily loudly I replied,"What could you possibly want from me now." This kid was seriously getting on my nerves and he was skating on thin ice with me. 

"I was just wondering if you wanted me to show you around Sydney or something since you don't know anyone." He nervously scratched his head. I felt a pang of guilt as I began to feel bad for snapping at this kid so much, he was only trying to be my friend. 

"Oh, um well I have to meet the director for the study abroad thing I think and then I have to move into the persons house I'm staying in, but yeah sure. I start school Monday though." 

"That sounds exciting. Who are you staying with, maybe I know them." He sounded excited.

"I think it's the Clifford family I'll be staying with." His jaw dropped at my words.

"No fucking way, that's my best mate!" I raised my eyebrows and was about to respond but I was cut off by the pilot telling us we were about to land. It was around 5pm in Sydney and i was a tad tired due to the time change, even though I slept most of the flight. We had finally touched the ground and I was mentally cheering. My thoughts were interrupted by Ashton.

"I'll just get your number at Michael's house since I'm always there." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"Who said I'll give you my number?" He nervously laughed and became flustered but soon enough we cleared the plane.

*      *     *     *       *

I was approached by a teenage boy who looked about the age of 17. He had bleached blonde hair with a black streak going down the middle.

"Hey I'm Michael Clifford and you'll be staying with my family and I." He grinned. I smiled back and was about to introduce myself when I felt an all too familiar arm slide around my shoulders.

"No way Ash! What are you doing here?!" My new friend Michael said, quite surprised. 

"Well, I was flying back and met this gorgeous girl on the plane ride over here believe it or not. She's quite the stubborn one she is." He pinched my cheek and I slap his hand away, blushing furiously.

Michael laughs and adds, "Come on, lets go get your luggage."

After about 20 minutes of waiting for my luggage to arrive we got into his car and drove to his house. Ashton left us a little while ago with his mom and siblings. 

"So you and Ashy." Michael says wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and mumble a shut up, showing my annoyance. The rest of the ride was filled with awkward silence.

We took a 30 minute car ride back to his house when Michael finally spoke up.

"Before we get there i just wanted to say him and a few other guys will be over a lot so you'll have to get used to him. Oh and stay away from Luke, he's trouble." I was about to tell him I could take care of myself when we pulled up to a huge house. It was magnificent. I climbed out of the car and Michael grabbed my luggage from the trunk. 

"Welcome home." He says with a smile. 

I approached the front door and walked in. I looked around for his parents and the director of this program when he cut off my thoughts. 

"They're never really around but they told me they can't wait to meet you blah blah blah," he drops my bags in front of a door which I assume leads to my bedroom. "and the director guy that works for the trip left this letter and said he would stop by once a month just to check in and make sure everything is okay. I think you know when we start school and you know the rules and shit. Make yourself at home." 

I walked into the room where I would be staying. It was painted all white and had a huge bed in the middle of the room with a black comforter. There was a walk in closet and a HUGE bathroom, which was probably bigger than my entire room back at home. It was about 6:30pm but I was still tired so I flopped down on the bed and let sleep take over.

*   *   *   *   *

I was woken up by obnoxious laughter and loud voices. I groaned and sat up, checking my phone for the time. It was 12:45 in the morning. Who the fuck would be here now?! I slid out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I wanted to gag at the ungodly sight of me. My long blonde hair was knotted up and my makeup was smudged under my blue eyes. I quickly wiped the makeup off and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I shrugged at my appearance and walked out of my room. I heard Michael and Ashton, along with two other voices I didn't recognize. 

"Where is that girl anyway?" One of the voices I didn't recognize said.

"Her name is Sabrina and she's sleeping. I don't think she's used to the time change." Michael answered.

"Is she hot?" Another unrecognized voice adds in. They all chuckle and Ashton answers.

"Hell yeah she is, the things I would do-" refusing to hear anymore, I walked into the room where they were sitting.

"Hey." I mumbled. 

"Oh hey Sabrina I didn't know you were up." Ashton said nervously.

"Yeah I just woke up." I say, admiring the two new faces. I'm not going to lie, all four of these boys were insanely attractive.

"By the way this is Calum," Michael points to a tan boy with dark brown hair. "and this is Luke." He points to another boy with blonder hair styled up into a quiff.

"Hi." I said flatly. 

"Don't get too excited now." Calum remarks, giggling. I bite my lip to stop my laughter from coming out. 

"Sorry I'm a little cranky when I wake up." I say nervously.

"Yeah we can tell." Luke spits out. Okay, what the fuck is his issue? Michael shoots him a glare and turns to me. 

"We were just about to watch a movie, do you wanna join?" He smiles. I really wanted to say no, but before I could I found myself taking a seat between Calum and Ashton. 

______________________________________

okay this is chapter two and i have no idea how long they are. sorry if they're too long or short  :-) -sab