The Starbucks Run

Piper POV

Piper to the rescue! I ran and gathered the rest of the seven and filled them in on what happen to Percy and Annabeth.

"We have to save them."
"They are going down!" Leo yelled pulling hammer out of his tool belt. "Piper can ride with me, and Leo can ride Elephant Frank." Hazel whistled and her horse appeared.

Frank frowned at her. "Why am I always the one who has to be rode?" Jason laughed. "Do you know anyone else who can turn into a Elephant?" Frank just groaned and morphed into the giant elephant.

Hazel held out her hand to me and helped me onto the horse, then hopped up next to me. "Alright let's go." Without warning the horse shot through the air at what seemed to be a million miles a hour.

I tried to hold on a tight as I could. My head was spinning from going so fast. It was hard to see when I was going so fast but I still tried.

I kept my eyes out for a Starbucks. Hey, I'm about to fight a battle and need to be hydrated! "Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Hazel signaled for her horse to top and quickly turned to me. "What's wrong?" I jumped off the horse into the Starbucks parking lot. "Let's get Starbucks!"

Hazel stared at me for a minute before slowly following me. We walked into the stores and quickly ordered.

I turned to Hazel to see what she wanted and watched her look at all the drinks in awe. I laughed and ordered her the same thing as me.

We grabbed our drinks and quickly headed back outside. "Here." I took Hazels drink from her and put it in my backpack. You see the backpack was enchanted so that you could fit a infinite about of things in it.

Plus the items don't move while they are in it. "Hold on." Hazel said as we took off again.

This was just kinda a fun chapter. Hope you enjoyed😘