The Other White Room

Percy PVO

Well today didn't exactly go as planned. Me and Annabeth where gonna go on a picnic on the sitting under Thalia's tree about to watch the fireworks (It's the 4th of July!) It was gonna be amazing. Infuses on the was part.

But now, thanks to a tin man guy and a guy in spandex, I am currently sitting in a white room with a table and two chair. I had to get out of here and get to Annabeth, I thought.

My thoughts where interrupted when a girl came in. She scowled at me and sat down in the chair across from the one I was tied to. "Who do you work for."
"No one"
"Who is your friend"
"She is my fiancé"
"At such a young age?"
"We have been through a lot together."
"Like what?"
"Just a lot" I stared at her my face blank. My guess is that she worked for the government and this was a interrogation. I just need to make them think I'm normal and innocent. At that she got up, still scowling at me. She exited the room her red hair swishing behind her.

It wouldn't be long before Annabeth got out. I sat there in silence, watching the cameras. 3... 2... 1... The cameras fell and turned black. That's my girl. Soon enough the door opened and Annabeth ran in. She quickly undid my handcuffs and we ran out of the room. We where surrounded by people.

"Don't move a muscle." One of the said in a gruff voice. Annabeth took a step backwards. I heard a gunshot and Annabeth screeched. She fell to the floor and grabbed her leg. They had shot her. I felt that familiar tug in my gut dove on top of Annabeth.

The guards just sat there confused. I heard the water coming down the hall. "Let this be lesson to you. Don't mess with my Annabeth." From each side of the hall came a fist. They grabbed the guards and they where flushed into the sea. Did I mention we where on a boat!

I looked down at Annabeth and picked her up. "Let's get you some nectar and ambrosia." I ran carrying Annabeth in my arm to the deck of the... Holy Hera. We are never getting out of here.

I know! I know! It was a short chapter! The next one will be longer! I'm writing another story called The People You Have To Trust! So go check that out! Love ya all!
             ~Scarlet.soldier