1

My name is Magy and I am 22. I live with my best friend and her boyfriend who practically lives with us. I go to collage but I hate it and I'm currently single and I'm not looking for a boyfriend.

I woke up early to the smell of bacon I went down stairs and I saw Brandon shirtless cooking breakfast. "Ew put on a shirt" I say sleepily as I rub my eyes
"It's about time you get you lazy ass up" I roll my eyes and I see Ashley she is wearing short shorts with her but hanging out and a big shirt. Ashley and Brandon start to makeout "can you guys not have sex on my couch?" I roll my eyes "if you're gonna live here then at least help me clean " they ignore me and I start going upstairs "hey wait" Brandon shouts before I can get to my room "Ash and I are going to a party wanna come? It's this rappers house and my friends know him." I think about. I'm not sure if i wanna go out to late I do have finals Monday "I'll think about it" I say "comn you gotta go it's gonna be fuckin lit" I smile and I go upstairs. Maybe this little party won't hurt. I have been stressed out all week long. I hop in the shower and when I get out I straighten my hair. I put on some shorts and a stripped shirt. I go down stairs and I grab my phone, my keys and my purse. "Bye guys I'm gonna go grocery shopping" I say "alright and think about that party ok?" I just ignore him and I shut the door.

I come back home from shopping and Ashley is already starting to get ready for the party. "So you going?" Ashley asks me. "I guess so. I'm gonna go change into something nice tho " I go upstairs and I put on a pair of ripped jeans with some white convers and a gray Croptop without a bra showing my nipple piercings and my belly button piercing.

After a couple hours had gone by we finally left and Brandon was driving the car. "I'm telling you. Your gonna find some nice guy you'll suck his dick for free and you'll have a good time."  Brandon says as Ashley laughs "hell no I'm not you Brandon I don't suck dick for free" Ashely laughs harder " nah Brandon don't suck no dick but I do suck his" Ashley says as she smirks and puts her hand on his thigh. I roll my eyes.

We arrive to the party and the house is huge. Brandon introduces me to some of his friends and they are all nice but none of really fit me. "Hi I'm keen" this cute chocolate boy introduces himself he still ain't my type tho. "Hi I'm Magy" I can tell hes checking me out " damn baby" he puts his hands on my waist " you real cute ma" I roll my eyes "look I'm not gonna do anything with you so you can take yo sweaty hands off me" he removes his hands " ooh she a fiesty one . Its aight you'll be all over at midnight. " He grabbed my hand and we went into a dark room with loud music and lots of people dancing. "I'm gonna introduce you to my homie Rakim " we walked through the crowd and we got to a room were the music was faint but you could still make out what song it was. There was a guy with three other girls that were almost naked laying down on a couch " what's up man " the guy from the couch gets up and greets keen "is this the baddie all you was talking about " he looks at me smiling grabbing my waist. I slap his hand "I'm not a prostitute". He just gives me a weird look "alright I'm sorry" he says. This guy is actually real cute he seems different then all the others. He's the only one that got respect for me. "So what's your name he goes back to sit down as the girls touch him but he doesn't even bother to pay attention to the prostitutes he continues to pay attention to me "my name is Magy I'm new here and my friends wanted to bring me to this party" he smiles "well it's nice to meet you Magy I'm Rakim" I smile slightly. "Boy why the fuck you all lovey dovey with her get this rude bitch out of here" one of the guys says but he ignores him and he keeps looking at me "Hey meek" I whisper in his ear "can you take me to a quiet room my head is hurting" he nods and he leads me to a room. I can feel Rakim's stare burning into my back as we leave. We enter this big gaint room with a gaint bed and i lay down and take off my shoes "thanks you can leave now" I say wanting to be alone "I ain't gonna let you stay in here by yourself this the man's bedroom " I roll my eyes "please" I ask hoping he'll just leave "fine but I'll be back in 20 minutes and youll have to leave after those 20 minutes" he leaves and I lay there looking at the ceiling. I sit up and I see a picture on the night stand. It's a picture of Rakim and a little girl sitting on his lap. I guess he has a daughter. I lay down and I slowly doze off.

I wake up and I have blankets over me I stretch and I turn around. I see a guys body laying next to me I try to see who it is and I'm pretty sure its Rakim. He turns around while he is still sleeping and I see it is Rakim, the adorable light skinned boy from last night. I sit up and he opens his eyes "wait don't leave" he mumles " why? I bearly know you and I need to get back home" I say not really wanting to leave but I have a lot of homework and I can't get a bad grade. " Maybe we can hangout today and we can get to know each other " he says with his adorable sleepy voice. "I have a lot of homework and I have to turn it all in tomorrow" I say. "Well then give me your phone number and we can chill tomorrow" he says sitting up. I can tell he really wants to get to know me most guys that are super rich and know they can get any girl usually won't go out their way just to go out with one girl. "Ok fine I'll think about" he grabs his phone and unlocks it then he gives it to me "here you go" I put in my number then I put my name as "Magy💕" and I hand it back to him "So I'll see you tomorrow right?" He asks. I just smile and I nod. He looks down at his phone and he smirks. I put on my shoes and I grab my purse and my phone. I call Ashley and she drives me home.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed the story. I've never written a story before so don't judge. Sorry it was kinda short but I'll try to write more next chapter. Thanks everyone! (Btw Im only 14 so probably suck at writing)