6

(Pic above is Rakim baby mama Tisha)
I woke up and i saw Rakim laying next to me looking up at the ceiling. I scooted over and i put my hand on his  cheek then i slid it down to his chest.

"I just..." he choked up a bit.

"I just can't believe he's gone"

I kissed hid cheek softly as i rubbed his chest.

I turned over face me and kissed me on the lips. It felt nice i didn't want to get up.

He sat up and put on a shirt.

"Thanks"  he said quietly.

"For what for pretending to be your fiance?"

"No for making me feel this way. Each time I'm around i get this feeling and no girl has ever giving me this amazing feeling."

He is so adorable. He so different than any other guy I've ever met.i smile.
He stands up and i stand up behind him. I put my arms under his arms and i wrap my arms around his body. My head rests on his back and my hands on his chest. I kiss his neck and he turns around so that we are making eye contact. He softly kisses my lips and walks out of the room.
I smile and i lay down on the bed still with a big smile on my face. I get up and i put on my shirt and jacket. I put my hair in a messy bun and i walk down stairs. I see Rakims parents leaving. I can tell Rakim is so pissed. They shut the door in his face and he sits down on the couch. I sit next to him.

"Maybe your parents were never there for you but just know ill always be the friend you can talk to."

He looks at me
"Friend?"

I roll my eyes
"Yeah what else would we be?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure friends don't make out or flirt "
He smiles

"Well we aren't dating"

"Well we could" he says grabbing my chin and making me look at him in a soft way not forceful.

"I don't know i don't want to walk in with a naked girl your house." I say

"No please i really like you i don't do that shit when im with someone its messed up.  that's what my baby moms did to me and i know the feeling so i would never do that to-"

he gets cut off by my kiss. His lips are nice and soft. I don't want this kiss to end.

We stop to take a breath.

"Please?" He says

"Fine" i roll my eyes

He smiles

"I knew you loved me" he smirks

"Shut up" i chuckle and grab his chin and i kiss him again and i push him on the couch. I go in the kitchen and i grab the cereal.

"Com'n finish what you started" he says a bit annoyed.

I smile and i pour my cereal in a bowl.
I then see lil Milan walk down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning baby" rakim says

"Mornin cutie" i say

"Good morning daddy"

"Morning Magy" she says walking to Rakim .

He picks her up and he walks over to the kitchen. He sets her down on the chair and i sit down on chair i and i eat my cereal. There is a knock at the door and Rakim goes to the door and opens it. Its his baby mama.

"What?" Rakim says annoyed

"I'm taking Milan to the museum today." She says

"Oh shit i forgot um ok but she comes back to me after she still has all this week with me." Rakim says

"Wheteva" she says.

Milan gives me a hug and she walks to her mom. Her mom gives me the dirtiest look . Rakim shuts the door and sighs. He's acting weird. Hes acting as if last night never happend. He just lost his best friend his parents left out of nowhere and his bitchy ass baby mama just took his daughter away but he dosen't seem one bit sad.
He come from behind me and wraps his big arms around my small waist. He kisses me softly on my neck. He sucks my sweet and i let out a small moan as i close my eyes.

"Stop it Rakim" dont stop please.

"Com'n i know you want more" he says.

"No we need to talk" yes i want more baby. I want him to keep going and everything that he is doing plus more but he acting strange.

"Talk about what?" He sits down on the couch.

"Its just you've been acting... i dont like different i guess"

"What? Why?" He says confused

"Well youve been acting strange like yout friend just d... passed away and you were sad but now you are all happy."

"I just dont wanna talk about that ok. I wanna get that off my mind and im so happy because I'm with here with you and i dont wanna be in a sad mood." He says

I smile and i sit down next to him "well you make me really happy too"

He smiles and he kisses my cheek. He grabs the remote and puts on a movie.  I lay on his lap and we enjoy the movie.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in like 20 billion years but finally i did it. Its a bit short but ill try too make longer chapters. Btw whats yall opinion on Rakim and Magy liking each other so much? I think its super cute!