3

Magy's p.o.v
I finished eating and I threw my trash away. I went back to the table and I grabbed my soon to be empty cup. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go refill this" I say

"Alright" Rakim smiles and gives me a wink

I roll my eyes. "Daddy can i go use the bathroom by myself?" I hear as I walk to get a drink. "I guess so just be careful tho I'll be waiting with Magy ok?"

"Ok" she says

I hear his footsteps walk towards me as I fill my drink then I feel a big hand slap my ass. I turn around and I see Rakim acting clueless like if he had no idea what happend.
I stare at him and I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" He says acting dumb

I roll my eyes and I go back to refilling my cup .

"Like I said before I ain't your prostitute"

"You can be you can be my main one one tho" I turn around and he smirks

"No thanks I've got plenty of guys to handle" I smile cutely

"Don't worry I'll get you back" I say. He just smiles and we see Milan come back.

She runs towards us and Rakim picks her up and lifts her up high. She just giggles and I just love seeing how Rakim may be a fuck boy or hoe but he is a great father. I still can't get over him and I think I might start to like him a bit but I think he just wants to hang out so we can become fuck buddies.

After 15 minutes of driving we arrive to me house.

"Thank you Rakim it was so fun today."

Rakim smiles " I know I'm the funnest"

I roll my eyes " and thanks Milan for making the day super fun I don't think I would have had this much fun if i t weren't for you" Rakim just glares at me jokingly and Milan giggles.

"If you want you can come in and have drink" I say looking at Ramiks cute little face.

"Nah sorry I need to drop off Milan"

"Oh ok that's fine" I start to unbuckle but then Rakim grabs my arm then he gets close to my ear

"Don't worry I'll be back in a bit"  he says in a whisper centimeters away from my ear. I got chills right after he said that and I got out of the car.

Rakim's p.o.v

After I dropped off Milan at her mom's I couldn't stop thinking about Magy. I started driving back to Magy's house. I don't know what it is about her but I think I'm  starting to get actual feelings for her. What no snap out of it Rakim you ain't into that lovey dovey shit. I finally arrived to her house and I rang the doorbell and the lil cute shawty from the party opened
the door.

"Oh hey you can come in Magy is upstairs but you
can sit down on the couch" she said greeting me inside.

"Thanks. So what's your name again?" I asked her.

"My names Ashley and I already know you Rakim the famous hot new rapper" she says as she walks back to the kitchen. She was wearing short short with her but peeping out and I gotta admit i was staring at that big ass.

"Oh so you think I'm hot ?" I smile

"No! I meant like other girls think your hot" she says

"Oh so like Magy she thinks I'm hot" I smirk and she just shrugs.

"I don't know I'm not her" she says getting all defensive

"Ok chill girl it's just a joke"

"Well I have a boyfriend so you better back up"

I give her a dirt look "what hell I wasn't even doing nothing"

Magy walks down and she Is a large t-shirt . "Oh my gosh I didn't know you were here I thought that was Brandon. I need to go change"

I smile because she so cute. "It's alright you look cute in it"

She smiles and she blushes but still goes back up stairs.
I just sit on the couch as Ashley turns on the TV and put on white chicks on netflix.

"Really white chicks?" I say giving her a dirty look

"What?" She said in with attitude in her voice

Magy finally came done and she looked fine as fuck

Magy finally came done and she looked fine as fuck. She had cute little pink shorts (pic above) and it made her curves look real good. She sat right next to and grabbed a blanket and covered herself with the blanket.

"Sorry I didn't know you would be here" she said

"It's OK I already said you looked cute so it aight" I said and she tried not to care but I could see her cheeks turn a bit pink.

After about 20 minutes into the movie Magy rested her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my chest. I loved the feeling of her small hands on me. I scooted over a bit more and I put my arm around her and she put the blanket on both of us. I looked up at Ashley and she smirked but I just rolled my eyes.

Magy's P.O.V
I fell asleep during the movie but I woke up. I was still on the couch but the TV was off and Rakim was asleep.

"Rakim" I whispered as I shook him
"Rakim!" I said a little bit louder.

He woke up but was still half a asleep. I felt bad because he looked so peaceful sleeping.

"Oh shit what time is it?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

"It's 1:00 come upstairs and sleep in my room" I said not wanting him to leave

"Nah i don't wanna be rude I should leave" he was so cute .

"No you're coming with me to sleep in my bed" I grabbed his hand and he got of the couch and I started walking upstairs as he walked behind me. I felt his big firm hand slap my butt. I turned around

"Stop Rakim you bug" I said annoyed but lowkey loving the moment . He just laughed then he picked me up like a baby. "Stopp" I laughed

He put me down then I jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his hands on my waist. I looked at him and he looked back at. I think he was about to kiss me but I jumped off him and we went to sleep in my room. I laid on his chest as we feel asleep. Rakim is so cute and all but I can't trust him he just wants to have sex not a girlfriend.

He everyone sorry I didn't post I went to a lot of Christmas parties but I hope everyone had a good christamas. I got beats for christamas!