2

Once we arrived at the house I couldn't stop thinking about Rakim. "So you hooked up with the rapper?" Ashley says smirking "what no I don't even know him" Ashley smiled "well he said you was a real cutie and he didn't want us to wake you up so he could have a chance to talk to you" I gotta admit I blushed a bit but he still is just some rich guy that doesn't even know me  "well he is really cute and he's different than most of the guys there" I say daydreaming about him  "that's what girls say when they are in love" I roll my eyes "I'm not in love I bearly met him and plus you never know he probably just wants me as another one of his hoes". Ashley sits down on the couch "hell nah. I saw the way he was looking at you" I smile and I sit down on the couch and I get a text.

(529)984-2946: hey shawty it's Rakim.

I look down at the text and I can't help but smile I quickly add the number to my contacts and I put his name as "Rakim 😊💕".

Magy: hey 😇
Rakim: so have you thought about hanging out tomorrow ?
Magy: yeah I can hangout after school I get out at 12:00 tomorrow
Rakim: alright I'll pick you up and we can go eat lunch
Magy: don't you have all your hoes you have to deal with?
Rakim: yeah but you can be my main bitch 😊😋
Magy:I ain't nobody's bitch you gonna be my bitch 😂
Rakim: ok sure.  alright I'll call you tomorrow when I get there.
Magy: ok I'll see you later bye.
Rakim: bye ill see you tomorrow.

I grab my rose gold Mac book that matches with my rose gold iphone 7 and a start to finish up my essay. It's so Hard to focus because I keep thinking about Rakim.

Rakim p.o.v
After I finish texting Magy I get a call from baby moms I don't want to answer but I know I have to. "What you need?" I ask "can you please come and pick up Milan my mom has gotten sick and I really need you to take care of Milan for a couple of days" the only reason I'm saying yeah is because I love my baby girl Milan shes my everything but if she needed something else I would say no because I hate that stupid lying bitch she a fuckin slut "yeah I'll be there in a bit."

After a 20 minute drive I see Milan standing outside in the dark all by herself. I get out of the car and I quickly run to her "hey baby girl where your mama" I pick her up and I grab her backpack filled with clothes. "Hi daddy I was so scared in the dark.  mama left she went to the hospital." My poor little baby got left alone outside in the dark "oh I'm so sorry baby I'm gonna make sure your mom never does that again ok ?" She nods and I give her a kiss on her forehead. I take her to the car and I buckle her to her little seat I have in the back of my mustang. I grab her bag and I put in the trunk. I get in the car and put on my seatbelt. "Daddy?" She asks me with her cute little voice. "What's up baby?"
"Can I play on your phone?"
I smile and I grab my phone from my pocket. I hand it to her and she starts playing games.

We finally arrive home and Milan is already passed out. I unbuckle her I out her seat and I pick her up as she still sleeps. She rests her head on my shoulder as I carry her. I grab her bag from the trunk and I go inside. I lay her down on the couch and I grab my phone. I go to messages and I see Milan sent a picture of herself to all my contacts. I laugh quietly and I see her wake up "can I sleep with you tonight?" She asks with a sleepy voice
"Of course princess"
  we both change into our pajamas and we both pass out in my bed.

I wake up and I check my phone it's 10:00. I unlock my phone And I see a text from Magy

10:08 pm
Rakim: *selfie of milan*
Magy: cutie 😊 she looks a lot like you. She your daughter ?

9:30 am
Magy: hey are you still pick me up at 12?
Rakim: yeah I'm still picking you up. And yeah Milan is my daughter she gonna be hanging with us if you don't mind?
Magy: nah I don't mind she is so adorable 😊
Rakim:adorable like you 😏
Magy: stop it your making me blush 😳 ill see you later tho class is starting bye 😇
Rakim: bye

I turn around and I see Milan staring to wake up "good morning princess" I say as she rubs her eyes "I'm hungry daddy" I get up and I carry Milan into the kitchen
"What do you want eat baby girl ?" I ask her. She points at the frootloops so I grab I small bowl and a large bowl and I pour some frootloops into both bowls. I pour milk into tho bowls and Milan hands me two spoons "thanks babygirl" I pick her up and sit her down on the tall chair so we can eat on the island. We both start to eat then I get on snap chat "ay let's take a picture" I turn my phone sideways "do the puppy one!" Milan shouts. I hold on the screen the the filter pops up and we take a picture with both of us smiling. I caption it "my princess 😍💜👑" I put it one my story and I put my bowl in the sink "you done with that?"
"Yeah" she hands me her bowl and I put in the sink then I pick her up and put her on the floor.
"Hey princess you wanna go eat out with my friend today?"
"Ya! What's his name?"
"No it's a girl silly her name is Magy "
"So you have a girlfriend?"
"No she just my friend"
"Yeah she's a girl and she's your friend she's you girl friend"
I laugh
"Ok then in that case she is my girl-friend"
She starts laughing so hard "what what's so funny?"
"Dady has a girlfriend, dady has girl friend"  she chants "oh you little devil" I run towards her and she starts running away from me screaming "you can't catch me " she sticks out her tounge and she laughs and screams. I grab her and she squeals and I throw her up in the air is she just continues to laugh.

After an hour of playing with Milan and watching cartoons I check the time and it's 11:30. "Let's go princess" she grabs her teddy bear and we walk to the mustang in my 10 car garage. I buckle her in her seat and we starting driving to the collage.

We arrive but it's still a bit early so Milan and I go to picnic tables and just wait there. "Dady lets take another picture" Milan says as she grabs my phone and goes to snapchat. I sit her down on my lap and she takes picture with the deer filter and she puts it on my story. "Can I see my phone real quick?" She hands me my phone and I text Magy.

11:55
Rakim:hey Milan and I are waiting at the picnic tables.
Magy:alright I'll be there in a bit I'm carrying a lot of stuff so it might take a bit.
Rakim:alright that's ok I'll see you in a bit😏.

After about five minute I saw Magy carrying a box and some nigga carrying another box. They come over to us and put the boxes on the table. "Hey" she smiles "hey cutie" I say and I put my arms out to hug her and can feel her small hands press against my back. That shit felt great I haven't hugged a girl other then Milan since my last relationship. "This is D'angelo he's my bestfriend he's gonna be in the nba"
I look at him and I give him a dirty look "nah don't get my hopes up but nice to meet you " I don't trust this guy I don't know why. I guess I don't want nobody touching Magy.
I fake a smile "nice to meet you. This is milan" milan just smiles. I don't know why I feel this way about Magy she's just different. "Hey Milan " magy says hi to milan and i can tell milan instantly loves her.  "Well I'll se you guys later. By Mag" he hugs her and them hugging just annoys me. He finally leaves and she looks at me and smiles. "So you got a thing for him?" I ask her as I buckle Milan into the car and I close the door
"What? No I've known him for years plus even if I did why do you care? You jelous?" She smirks "nah i ain't jelous I got plenty of bitches" I say trying to sound like I don't care about her "oh ok well yeah I'm gonna go to his house tonight. His parents aren't home so we'll probably do something" I just smirk and nod my head. There ain't no way I'm letting that guy get near her. We get in the car and I put on my seatbelt. "So where do you girls wanna go eat?" I ask them. "Subway!" Milan shouts "what do you wanna eat magy?" I ask Magy making sure that's ok with her "you heard her subway".

Hey everyone hope your all enjoying the story!
Please like if you enjoy the story!