9

Magy's P.O.V

I felt Rakims lips kiss me passionately but a strong force pulled me away. I was now in the arms of Trevor. I looked deep into his eyes and i could tell he truly was in love with me.

"But Rakim he is the love of my life."

I looked over at Rakim and he had sadness in his eyes.

"You can invite him i don't mind" Trevor spoke softly into me ear sending a shiver down my spine.

I looked at Rakim and i walked towards him i pulled him to where Trevor and I were. Trever grabbed my waist from behind  then sucked on my neck. Rakim came in front and kissed me slopply. 

I woke up. Shit it was all a dream. I kinda wished that was real. I was breathing so hard and i felt wetness between my thighs. Fuck. I got up and i noticed Rakim was still asleep but he was starting to wake up so i quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Hey are you ok?" I heard Rakims sleepy voice say.

"Yeah just had a bad dream" i lied. It was the best dream I've had in a while. I did feel a bit guilty for having that dream and liking it but i guess its better than having nightmares. I turned on the shower and i stripped naked. I checked the water and i got in. I heard Rakim enter the bathroom and i heard him peeing.

"Can i join?" He asked.

"No way" i chuckled.

He flushed the toilet and i heard the sink turn on for a bit then off. He open the  shower curtain and i squealed covering myself.

"Stop Rakim!" I said as he chuckled.

He had his boxers on and he looked cute. I could tell he admired  the view and i rolled my eyes. I closed the shower curtain and continued to shower.

"You bug so much" i said shampooing my hair.

He chuckled "i know you love me tho."

"Whatever" i chuckled

After my shower i grabbed my phone it was 10:00.  Shit i only got like 40 minutes to get ready cuz i takes like 20 minutes to get to Trevors house. I put on my make up looking cute as hell. Then i put on a cute pink floral romper with some black heels.(pic below)

Danm baby I'm popin

Danm baby I'm popin. I grabbed my phone my purse and my camera . I checked the time and it was 10:35. I walked downstairs and a grabbed my keys.

"Bye babe" i said walking towards Rakim. He stood up from the couch.

"Where you going looking all nice and shit?" He asked

"Im gonna go show the gallery owner my photography to see if he will let me put it up"

"Well why you gotta look so fancy?"

"Because it almost like a job interview ok now calm down i need to go pick up Trevor" i said giving him a peck on the lips.