7

The movie was half way done when i realized i had and nail appointment. i was gonna meet up D'angelo and his friend Trevor because they did this bet on some dumb basketball game and now D'angelo has to get his nails done pink. so i told them i might as well go with them since i need to get my nails done and i wanna see D'angelo get his nails done.

"oh shit i gotta leave D'angelo is probably waiting for me" i say

"what fuck why you going with D'angelo for?"

"calm down his friend Trevor will be there and he'll probably take some chick that he has been talking to for months"

"fine fine i trust you. but you are mine ok?"

"yes i know but you are mine too no hoe can have you"

i give him a tight hug and he gets a firm grip on my butt. I give him a gentle kiss and i let go. i go grab my keys and i go to the front door.

"bye baby boy" i say

"bye shawty" he smiles.

i get in my car and i get a call from D'angelo. i answer.

"Hey! where you at?" he says

"sorry! i was with Rakim and i lost track of time but I'm on my way"

"Nah is cool i was just wondering where you were at. see ya later bye."

"bye" i hang up and i start driving

I finally arrive and i see D'angelo inside with a girl and his friend . His friend is super cute but not like damn daddy cute like a baby face cute. so dont get salty y'all Rakim is still my mans. I get out the car and i go inside and i give D'angelo a side i hug.

"wassup Mag" he says

"hey lo" i say

lo is just something i like to call him. its a nick name that i gave him.

"this is Emma" he points at the white girl he was with. she had brown hair and freckles on her cheek. she was very pretty and she seemed nice.

"hi" she said smiling.
i smiled back
"hi I'm Magy"
"and this Trevor the guy I'm always talking about" Lo said
D'angelo does always talk about him. he told me they have known each other since they where in 6th grade.

"hey" he said with a slight smile.
i smiled.
"hey" i said.

we sat down and waited until they finally called us. i just got gel nothing fancy i didnt want acrylic today.

After 40 minutes we were done and we paid for the nails. Trevor and Emma could not stop laughing at D'angelos pink nails. I laughed with along with them as we walked outside of the nail salon. D'angelo annoyed at us he sat down on the bench.

"yall wanna go eat?" lo asked

"not with your ugly ass" Trevor said "and with them nails it even less" me and Trevor laughed.

"you guys are so mean i think he looks cute with those pink nails" Emma said . she kissed lo and i saw Trevor rolling his eyes. i laughed.

"fine ill go eat with you guys but im not going with you two hoes ill go with you Magy." he said

"alright." i smile
"where do you guys wanna go?" i ask.
"In n out!" Emma shouts
"sure" lo says.
"that's good for me what about you Magy" Trevor asked me.
"yeah thats fine." I said

Me and him got one the car and he sat there quietly. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. I looked at his jawline to his neck to his chest. Then i quickly looked away. I put in the key and i started to drive off.
"So" he broke the silence which startled me a bit