one - rewritten (6.22.19)

Tyler startled slightly as he heard a sharp rapping at his dressing room door, followed by the gentle sound of a key sliding into the lock. The dancer looked over at the guest who had humbly invaded his privacy and smiled softly at the friendly face that greeted him: his boss.

"You were exceptional as always, Tyler," the dark haired man murmured, moving closer and leaning up against the grand vanity that Tyler currently was seated at to reapply his makeup. The low thud in his chest was easily ignored as Brendon, the club owner, eyed him closely. Amazingly, Brendon was very close to all of his dancers. To Tyler Brendon was like the elder brother that had actually accepted his sexual orientation and chosen career. It had always been like that between the two of them; they were close, nothing less than friends and nothing more.

"Thank you, Bren." Tyler dipped his brush into a creamy highlight before brushing it along the bridge of his nose and peak of his cheeks. He patted the brush against the tip of his nose and his temple as well. "Though I do wonder..." Tyler glanced up at the male, meeting his strong gaze for a split second before he went back to marveling at himself in the mirror. "Why did you come to visit me?"

Tyler batted his eyelashes briefly before going back in and adding more mascara. From beside him he could hear a deep sigh, a shifting of legs, and the crack of knuckles. For a moment Tyler felt panic arise in his gut, the vexing thought of I'm going to get fired, aren't I?  nagging at him incessantly. However, he hid the anxiety with a neutral expression, his focus on making himself look flawless.

"There's a man waiting in the blue room. He came in about ten minutes ago asking for the dancer who wore the diamond necklace." Brendon spoke, a soft smile finally sliding over his lips. "Considering I haven't seen any of the other boys wear jewelry, I could only assume it was you he wanted. He's very well dressed... some of the other dancers are jealous of how much attention you get." Tyler couldn't help but smile to himself at the news.

"I don't know why. I'm only doing my job." The tan beauty spoke, finally standing from his vanity chair and checking himself over once more before bringing his gaze back to the club owner.

"Yes, but you're also our best dancer... I would be jealous too. By default you get a lot more customers than any of the other showboys."

Tyler tilted his head a little, smiling softly as he stepped up in front of Brendon. He leaned close to kiss his cheek playfully before pulling away and giving him a gentle look of affection. "Thank you, Bren." He mumbled, walking over to the dressing room door and slipping out smoothly, leaving the blue painted door with the name venus engraved into it behind as he strolled out from behind the stage and into the crowd of club goers. He grinned at a few men as they looked over at him with interest and he smiled kindly to his fellow dancers when their eyes met.

Tyler hummed softly as he slipped between two walls, passing by two security guards, and walking down a dim hallway until he stopped outside a blue colored door, similar to that of his dressing room. Slowly, he opened the door, fluidly slipping into the room only to see the backside of a man who stared at the neon lights on the wall.

"Do you often pay money to look at some lights on a wall?" Tyler spoke, his voice soft but definitely heard over the muffled sound of the music playing in the main part of the club. He leaned against the door, his leg brought up and arm raised above his head, watching as the man turned to face him, his eyes immediately meeting Tylers. The dancer recognised the man as the generous payer who he had encountered during his last show.

"Only when people don't exceed my expectations." He answered calmly, sliding his hands into his pockets, which Tyler quite frankly didn't know he had. Afterall, the man was wearing dress pants.

"How about me, sir? Am I tolerable enough for you?" Tyler asked, stepping away from the door. He took a few carefully practiced steps towards the man before placing his hand on his jutted out hip. He tilted his head to the side as he let his eyes take in the man's whole figure. Tyler was pleased, to say the least; the man had blonde hair that was tinted pink, though in the light of the room it looked more blue than anything, he had unforgiving mocha colored eyes, and a silver hoop on the left side of his nose.

The man breathed out a sigh as he narrowed his eyes a bit, sliding his blazer off before taking a seat on the black settee. He looked at Tyler with a hard gaze and the Dancer had to use every fiber of his willpower to avoid looking down at the rolled up sleeves of the white button up.

"Maybe," he spoke, and Tyler grinned slyly as he stepped forward, ignoring the way the man followed the sway of his hips. He licked his lips as he placed his hand on the back of the seat, leaning over the man before lowering himself down onto his lap, his hands moving to rub his shoulders. Tyler hummed softly as he moved his hips forward, nearly letting out a small moan from the way the fabric of the mans pants rubbed against the inside of his thighs. Nevertheless, he kept quiet. Mostly.

"How do I change your mind, big boy?" Tyler whispered in his ear, his hot breath fanning out over the man's neck. He felt the man's hands gently move up to grasp his waist, his thumbs pressing hotly against Tylers bare skin. Tyler was met with silence and he welcomed it as a job well done, if anything an urge for him to continue.

His hips moved to the music that was just barely audible through the walls, his hands running through the man's hair and unbuttoning his shirt. Tylers fingertips were gentle against the mans warm skin, his hips constantly rocking into him. The man gave short gasps here and there when Tyler moved just right, but stayed relatively quiet otherwise, which Tyler found himself able to easily respect.

"What's your name, hot stuff?" He whispered, moaning quietly when the man pressed Tyler up against him, the slight bump in his pretty lace panties seeming to become more insistent with each sensual movement.

"Josh," He huffed out, looking at Tyler with a much more gentle gaze than what Tyler had seen when he had first entered the room. Tyler batted his eyelashes as he kept the man's gaze, his arms moving to wrap around the man's neck. Josh leaned forward just slightly but Tyler quickly drew his arm back and pressed a single finger to his (might he say, soft & very inviting) lips.

"Well, Josh, am I more than tolerable yet?" Tyler teased and the man grinned lightly.

"Just barely tolerable," He teased back and Tyler found himself smiling slyly before he slipped out of the man's lap, sinking to his knees in front of him. Josh sat up quickly but Tyler pressed his palm flat against the man's chest before pushing him back against the back of the settee. Tyler went slowly about unbuttoning the man's pants and finishing him off.

Once done, Tyler grabbed the man's blazer and helped him back into it, leaning up and pecking his cheek just slightly before giving a sly smile.

"How about now, big guy? Tolerable?" Tyler teased.

The man hummed quietly before grasping Tyler's hand softly within his. Tyler's eyes widened slightly, his heart beating quickly in his chest. He swallowed, pushing the rush away for a moment.

"What do I call you when I ask for you again?" Josh asked, examining Tylers black painted nails.

"Venus," He responded.

"Venus. Goddess of love, sex, and beauty. Very fitting."

Tyler's cheeks burned under the blue neon lighting, his heart now hammering insistently inside of his chest. He'd never been told something like that and he had to admit it was nice. But it was nothing more than a simple compliment.

"Well, Venus, you were exceptional." Josh raised Tyler's hand up to his lips and gave his fragile knuckles a tender kiss before reaching into his pocket, grabbing a few bills and pressing them into Tyler's palm.

Josh stopped at the door, looking back briefly, his eyes locking with Tyler's. "Expect me to be back." Was all he said before he slipped out, shutting the door behind him. Tyler looked at the money in his hand, his eyes sparkling in awe. Two-hundred-fifty dollars. That was twice the amount Tyler made with the average customer.