:.:seven:.:

"You sure this is okay, Tyler?" Troye asked quietly, looking at himself shyly in the mirror that Tyler had grown to love so much. Tyler smiled softly, nodding to himself.

"Of course it's okay, Troye. I'm the star of the show, anyone would do anything to please me." Tyler murmured quietly, his grin sly. Troye bit his lip lightly as he turned to his best friend and roommate.

The gentle pink underwear that hugged Troyes ass were enough to die for. Tyler hummed softly, his eyes moving over the others form, taking in sight of the soft pink thigh highs and black knee high boots. Troye looked good and Tyler wasn't going to deny it.

"Perfect, Troye. Absolutely perfect."

"Uh. Please remind me as to why I'm doing this again, Tyler." Troye requested shyly, following the other male as he stepped back out into the main part of the bar.

"Ryan thinks it's okay to steal what isn't his, and that's just not quite okay now is it?" Tyler murmured softy, striking a bit of shock into Troye.

He grabbed Tyler's arm gently, but firm enough to hold the male back.

"You're jealous, Tyler." Troye breathed. "Jealousy is a sin."

Tyler rolled his eyes, pulling his arm away before grabbing Troyes jaw lightly. He leaned in close enough for Troye to feel his breath against his lips.

"Baby, I'm a sin." He whispered quietly, eyes flickering from Troye lips up to his eyes.

"Well... What are we doing? You never explained-"

"Troye. Brendon is Ryan's favorite, for obvious reasons, all we have to do is seduce him into giving us what he gives Ryan and bam, Ryan's off of Josh." Tyler murmured, grabbing Troyes wrist semi tightly.

Tyler tried to ignore the sight of Ryan on Josh's lap as he strutted his way over to the club owner who sat at the bar.

The way Ryan's hands gripped Josh's bright pink hair, the way his lips touched Josh's neck. The way Josh let his hands roam over Ryan's body without hesitation. Tyler felt anger boil up inside of him and he was barely able to hold off on walking over to the two.

Tyler quickly let go of Troyes hand before bringing both hands to Brendon's shoulders, who was startled but immediately relaxed at sight of his model.

"Tyler," he purred, grinning when Troye took a seat on the stool right next to him.

Tyler slyly slid himself onto Brendon's lap, tracing gentle lines into his chest.

"Who's your friend?" Brendon asked quietly, paying almost no attention to Tyler. Tyler bit the inside of his cheek to stay calm.

"Troye," Troye whispered softly, getting the hint of what to do as he gently slid his hand over Brendon's knee. "You're real handsome did you know? And Tyler talks about you all the time."

Tyler's face flushed at the false accusation, his shoulders becoming stiff as Brendon gazed up at him.

"Is that right?" He asked quietly.

Tyler nodded, ignoring the concerned look from the bartender before he leaned close, his lips hovering over Brendon's. "Yes, sir. My friend really wants to have some fun."

"Well, I'm sure you can find someone around here willing enough." Brendon chuckled softly, ushering Tyler off his lap before standing up.

Tyler's eyes burned slightly.

Tyler startled as Troye pushed him aside a little, pushing Brendon back so he was forced back atop the barstool. Tyler watched as his roommate climbed onto the mans lap without hesitation, wrapping his arms around his neck. And Tyler was even shocked when Troye kissed Brendon, on the lips, roughly, giving Brendon no other choice but to give in and kiss back.

Tyler sighed and sat down on the barstool that Troye was sitting on, turning to Pete with a bored look.

"Lemonade please? With lime slices?" Tyler asked quietly and Pete raised and eyebrow.

"Certainly not your usual, Ty." He commented with ease, quickly fixing up the request before handing it to the stripper.

"S'not for me." Tyler said softly, grabbing the drink before slipping off the stool. He cleared his throat and put on his best faux grin, walking slowly, swaying his hips to the beat of the music. He let his hand glide over Josh's shoulder when he was near, gently tapping Ryan's.

"Brendon ordered you a drink, but looks like he's having a little more fun without you than you might have planned, sweetheart." Tyler set the drink down on the table next to Josh's chair, watching closely as Ryan stopped his actions and gazed over at the bar, his body freezing for a split second before he climbed off of Josh.

Tyler grinned as Ryan made his way to Brendon who was having all too much fun with Troye.

Josh stared up at Tyler, mouth slightly agape.

"You," Tyler murmured. "I don't care how much money you need to pay, you outpay the highest bidder and meet me in the room, Joshua."

"If I don't?" Josh asked quietly and Tyler looked up at the scene at the bar, a jealous Ryan tearing Troye away from Brendon.

"Then you won't see me again." Tyler answered dully.