Chapter 3

The screaming in the arena was unbearable, and the show didnt even start yet!! The loud screeches from the immature 12 year olds was begginning to get on my nerves.

"Alyssa" i scream so that she can hear me, "im gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back!"

I run up the stairs to make my way to the nearest ladies room, only to find that the line is out the door...

Yay me...*note the sarcasm*

As im waiting in line, the face of the girl in front of me seems super farmiliar, and takes me by surprise. Its Nabeela Sprinz. Zayn Malik's girlfriend of 2 years!

My emotions are spazzing out of control!

"Nabeela-" i stutter, "do you think I can get a quick picture?!"

She looks me in the eyes, her dark auburn eyes peering into mine, and puts her most glamorous smile on her

"Of course babe! What's your name" she says.

Holy shit!

"M-...my name is Hope!"

Im trying to look as calm as possible, but on the inside I was literally about to explode! This girl standing before me had connections with all of the boys, and she had been in the presence of Harry fucking Styles! How does one simply act calm?!

I quickly take out my iphone and snap a few silly selfies with her, and go back to my buisness talking to some other fans I had met in line.

After I wash my hands, i take a quick looks in the mirror. I added a quick extra coat of mascara to make my green eyes pop out more and begin to walk out of the bathroom.

All of a sudden, Nabeela grabs me by my shoulder and turns me around, and randomly asks me the best question of my life...

" how would you," she explains, "like to go backstage and meet the member of One Direction?"

************************************************

My fingers hurt from typing eek