Chapter something

"Yes, Harry of course I would!".

I hop into his arms and place another soft kiss against his lips. Now this, this is a feeling I could get used to.

I never want him to leave me. I want him to stay by my side always, and protect me as if I was his wife.

"Babe, wanna meet up with the guys today? We could do something fun!"

Of course i do wanna hang with all of them, but i dont know if they would like me on my own.

"Will Nabeela be there?" I ask him.

"Of course hun!"

Phew. I could consider Nabeela one of my close friends now. We have been texting nonstop since we've met, and we actually had plans next week to hang out.

"Sam, Liam's girlfriend, and Callie, Nialls girlfriend will also be there. Louis is gonna come alone i guess. He can 9th wheel" Harry laughs at his joke. He is such a nerd, I love it.

****************************************

I suddenly realize that I havent talked to a Alyssa since the concert. I call her cell phone and when she picks up, she sounds pissed.

"What" she says angrily.

"Hey Lyss, how are you doing babe?".

Did I just call her babe?

"Um, the fuck you calling me babe for. Harry has sure rubbed off on you. Where is he now? Did he leave like all the other guys?".

Ouch.

I know Alyssa did have reasons to be pissed off, being that i have ditched her for the past few days. But, she was being really arrogant. Her comment stung my heart.

"Um. I-...um" i stammer.

"Got nothing to say to me? Hah I could be dating Justin Beiber right now and you would have no fucking clue cause you ditched me for Harry".

Shes such a bitch. I had always been so caught up in our 'friendship' that I never realized how mean she was.

A single tear fell down my cheek, and I could feel more coming.

I hung up the phone, and ran straight to Harry who welcomed me Into his arms.

"Baby, whats wrong? Why are you crying".

I try to hold back the tears, but they keep coming.

Alyssa and I had been friends since 1st grade when I moved to New York from Nebraska. She was the only significant friend I had ever had...and now she was gone.