Chapter 12:-)

I run away from the door as fast as I possibly could. I locked mself in the storage closet upstairs. My only hope to make this situation better was to call Harry. I take out my phone, and with my trembling hands begin to call him.

"Hello" he says, voice still raspy from last nights sleeep.

"HARRY COME TO MY H- house" i manage to say between sobs.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" He shouts out, suddenly awakened.

"I'll tell you wh-...when you get here..." I quietly whisper.

I give him my address and he says he will be there as soon as possible.

Downstairs, I could still hear the unknown man knocking at my door. I cover up my ears in attemp to tune out his banging.

All of a sudden he stops.

And its silent.

I could hear the ticking of the clock.

What happened?

I quickly and quietly get out of the closet, and peek down the stairs to see where the man went.

Faintly outside I could hear 2 men screaming and fighting.

There was a tall and muscular man pushed up against the porch wall. His eyes a piercing, almost white blue, almost as though they were a husky's. His nose, and lip were bleeding a piercing red blood, and his white tshirt was also blood stained. Pushing the man, was a curly haired tall guy, dressed in a gray tshirt.

Harry.

***************************************

I am officially out of ideas ew