Chapter 4

I rush back to my seats, where Alyssa was still standing. My heart was still racing...did I just meet Nabeela? It felt as though it was just a dream, but everything felt so real!

When i finally reach Alyssa, she is literally screaming at the top of her lungs. Thats when I realize : the concert is about to start!

********************************************

"HARRYYYY NIALLL LIAM LOUIS ZAYNNNN" Alyssa shouts "LOOK HEREEE!!!!"

Harry looks in our direction, and we lock eye contact. It felt as though the world was spinning, and I was the only girl in this arena!

We stood that way for a good 10 seconds, but thats when I realized that Harry forgot to sing his solo.

"Hahahaha!!!!" I bursts out laughing, and so did he.

Harry gave me a quick wink before parting away from me, and across the stage over to where Louis was singing.

"Harold!" Louis says, "seems to me that you and mystery girl over there felt the sparks flying". Louis winked at Harry.

A blush arose to my cheeks.

Was he talking about me? Or perhaps there was another girl Harry "felt the sparks with".

I decided i just needed to sit back and enjoy the concert with Alyssa, who was (yet again...) screaming for the boys' attention.

*************************************

I knew that the show must almost be over, because they came back on for an encore singing WMYB. My favorite song!

Me and Alyssa were singing together, probably making huge fools of ourselves, but yolo right?

The song was over, and the 5 boys lined up across the stage to give a big bow. Before leaving the stage, Harry have me his biggest cheeky smile, and winked for the 2nd time.

****************************************

Ayyyy lmao