Chaptahhh 8

I woke up the next morning, exausted from yesterday's happenings. Everything seemed too good to be true. When I got home later that night, I looked like absolute CRAP. What did Harry see in me? Probably just a lonely girl that he could use in his paparazzi show, someone he could use until somebody better came along.

I walk over to my bathroom, and hop into the shower, while listening to One Direction. I lather my hair in shampoo and conditioner, and then shave my legs to perfecion because im going to be wearing a dress this afternoon.

I wrap myself in a towel, and walk over to my closet.

I have no idea what to wear today, so I decided to go for a fasual (fancy and casual) kind of look. I put on a floral sundress, and silver studded earrings.

My hair was already naturally curly, so I put some mousse in, and fluffed it up. I applied a few coats of mascara onto my lashes, and black eyeliner to my waterline to make my eyes stand out.

With one final glance in the mirror, i slip on my white Toms, and make my way out the door.

I plug the adress into my phone and hop in my car.

I didnt notice how nervous i was until I was on my way. My foot shook whenever I hit the brake of my car, and my heart...im pretty damn sure it was about to beat out of my chest. I turn up the radio, and of course, "Save You Tonight" by One Direction comes on.

I arrive at my destination 20 minutes later. I spent the whole car ride trying to calm my nerves. I kept telling myself that he was just a regular guy, but i knew that he wasn't. I knew he could have us mobbed within 5 seconds. I knew that with one tweet, I could be known, and hated on, by millions of fans.

I tried to get the bad thoughts out of my head.

I was gonna make this 'date', as good as it could be.