Jacksepticeye x Abused!reader ~ Why me?

I sit on my bed and pull my legs up to my chest. I look over at the big mirror leaning against my wall. I see myself and look over my features. I hate my weight , I hate my nose , I hate everything I see. I run my hands through my hair. Maybe they were right , maybe I should stop eating. Im not good enough for him anyway. I hold back my tears and curl up under the covers. I stop crying when I hear the front door open. I quickly wipe my eyes and sit up. I run my hands through my hair and hop out of the bed. David ,my current boyfriend, walks into the room.

"Have you been crying again"

"N-no." I say . He walks over to me and slaps me across the face.

"Don't lie to me you dumb bitch."

"I-Im sorry. " I look down and play with my fingers. He just glares at me and points to the bedroom door. I nod my head and quickly leave the room. I walk straight to the kitchen and start working on dinner. Once I'm done I call David into the dinning room . He walks in and sits across from me . I cut him a big piece of lasagna and cut my self a really little piece. He grabs a couple piece of garlic bread and starts eating. I eat all my lasagna and put my plate to the side. David looked over at me in disgust .

"You really ate all that?"

"Y-yes, I didn't eat any lunch."

"Yea well I buy this food so I say how much you can eat, plus do you really want to get fat?"

"No." I say quietly

"Well obviously you do," He gets up and pulls me out of my chair. "Im gonna have to punish you now, You brought this upon yourself you fat whore." He says and start hitting me . I fall to the ground crying . He begins kicking me. "Did I say you could lay on the ground ?!" He says getting angrier and kicking me harder. After a while he starts to wear down and he stops

"I'm going out to the bar. I expect the blood and dinner to be cleaned up when I get home. "

I nod and agree quietly. He grabs his wallet off the table by the door. I hear his car start and drive away, I try to sit up but have no luck. I continue laying down and curl up a little. I go to move my arm and feel a sharp pain . I groan out and start crying. I lay there crying when the door opens slowly. I look over and see my best friend, Jack standing there in horror. He rushes over to me and pulls my head onto his lap

"(y/n) what happened to ye?" Jack asks

I stay quiet not knowing how to explain it. David had never gotten this angry before, he had never hurt me this bad before. I open and close my mouth a couple times trying to come up with some type of lie.

"Was it David?" Jack asks

I look up at him and nod my head. I start to cry harder and Jack pulls me closer. He hugs me but I groan out in pain. He lets go of the hug and pulls out his phone. He call an ambulance and they are here within seconds. They put me on a stretcher and put me into the ambulance.

"Can Jack please come with me?" I ask the ambulance nurse softly . She smiles at me and nods her head yes. Jack sees it and quickly climbs in . He sits down beside me and grabs my hand. He rubs his thumb across the back of my hand the whole way to the hospital. They take me to a room and lay me down on a normal hospital bed. Jack sits down in the chair next to the bed and waits with me. When the doctor comes in she sits down and asks me to explain what happened and why I am here. I tell her about my abusive boyfriend and what he had done to me . She nods her head and asks me to take off my shirt so she can look at my bruises and check my ribs and stuff . Jack speaks up as I start taking off my shirt.

"W-wait, should I leave first?" He asks. I look over at him and he is blushing lightly.

"Uhm I would feel much more comfortable if you stayed."

He nods his head and sits back in his seat. I get up and start to take off my shirt but when I got to lift my left arm up I feel pain shoot through it and stop. The doctor looks over and asks what is wrong. I explain about my arm and she wraps it. She then helps me take off my shirt. She asks me to face towards jack so she can check out my back . I blush and do what she is told. I look at jacks face and he's blushing just as hard as me. I lightly bite my lip and look down. The doctor then asks me to turn back around and lay back on the bed. They checks out my ribs and then leaves the room. I sit up and grab my shirt
" Hey jack do you think you could help me put my shirt back on?"

"Yea of course." He says and helps me.

After a while the doctor comes back in and tells me that i will have to be back in a couple of days when the swelling goes down. She also says that I am released. I climb off the bed and out my arm in a sling and leave the hospital. Jack pulls out his phone and calls a cab. When hes done on the phone he looks over at me.

"You cant go back there (y/n)."

"I have no where else to go Jack." I say sadly

" Yes you do, you're gonna stay with me."

"Jack you dont ha-" he cuts me off

"I want to," he grabs my hand and holds it in his. " I care about you (y/n)."
I smile at him "are you sure you want me to come?"

"Of course I'm sure." He says and hugs me gently

The cab pulls up and jack is pulling away from the hug. Jack jumps up and opens the door to the cab. I smile at him and climb in. He climbs in behind me and tells the driver my address. I give him a confused look and he reminds me that his car is there. I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. Jack pays the can driver and we climb out. I go up to my front door and open it. I see David on the couch. I rush past him to the bed room and jack follows. I grab some clothes and shoes. I grab another bag and put in some of my games and my DS, i grab my spare controllers and hand jack the bag. I grab the other one and we leave the room . When we get i to the living room David is awake and standing in front of the front door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Before i can ever think of a response Jack speaks up.

"Shes going with me and you're not gonna stop us ."

Jack walks over to him and grabs him. He throws him over the back of the couch so that he lands on the cushions. He throws open the door and drags me out to his car. We climbs into he car and place my bags in the back seat. He starts the car and drives to his house . Once were there he grabs the bag and leads me inside. I sit down on the couch while jack takes my stuff to the spare bedroom. He comes back into the living room and sits down next to me.

"Soo you wanna plays some video games?" He asks

I smirk a little " you could always try to beat me in mario kart."

He chuckles a little. "Oh its on."

He starts the game and let's me pick the map. I choose rainbow road and i hear him groan. While were racing jack keeps falling off the map. I hear him curse and i just keep on racing. I finish in first and do a little happy dance. I hear jack chuckle and i turn around to look at him.

He smiles at me and speaks up. " God I love you (y/n)."

It takes a second for me to register what he said. He loves me. I had no idea. "Wh-what" i stutter out.

He goes wide eye and covers his mouth. "I- I ." He couldn't finish his sentence. I slowly walk over to him and grab his hands. I blush and whisper "I love you too jackaboy."
He pulls his hands away from mine and cups my face.

"Then will you be mine (y/n)."

"I- i want to be but I."

Jack frowns a little bit "but what?"

"Im a nobody. You could get someone better ."

He tilts my face up and kisses me passionately. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. We didn't make out it was just a long soft passionate kiss. The pulls away from the kiss first.

"Youre the one i want (y/n). You and only you okay?"

~~~~~~~

I know that it kinda sucked but I'm new to writing one shots . I promise it will get better.

Also im gonna try to upload one a week.