Crank Gameplays x Reader~ To the highest bidder

Okay so this is kinda going to another Au story cause I've seen a lot of these books around and people really seem to enjoy them. (Shamefully including me .)This book does have vampires in it so warning i guesss?

I groan and sit up. I look around my "room", which was actually the basement. Today was the day that I was finally leaving this shit hole I call home.  My parents always fed me this bullshit that "The real world was much worse and They treated me so good." Although i never believed a word of it. I grabbed my small back pack and slung it over my shoulders. I tiptoed up the stairs and ran out the front door. I had saved back enough money that I could live at least a week out in the world without any problems. I booked it into the woods and towards where I thought the nearest town was. In all reality I had no idea how close my parents home was to any city or village. They had always loved living out in the middle of nowhere and it didn't help that I wasn't allowed to leave out tiny fenced in yard. After a while of running I stopped to catch my breath. I had to be far enough away now, I sit down on a rock and take my bag off my back . I look around to see if I could see anything that even remotely resemble being part of human society. I sigh to myself realizing the mess i might've gotten myself into . I get back up and sling the bag back over my shoulder. I start taking in the opposite direction I cam from. I walk for what seems like hours when I see a giant city in the distance. I smile to myself and start running full force at the city in front of me. Once I make it to the city I start walking around. I start looking around and find a small cafe. The aesthetic of the place made me smile. I walked in and a little bell rang. I sat myself down at the bar and a little old lady came out and took my order. She smiled at me and left for the back. I decided to go and freshen up in the bathroom. I open the small bathroom door and walk in. It was very simple and it had a very tiny mirror. I looked in it and looked at my features. My face was dirty and my hair was a complete mess. I sigh and wash the dirt off to the best of my ability. I grab a brush out of my bag and brush it through my hair. At least my hair wasn't greasy. I look in the mirror one last time and walk out. I sit back down in my seat and the old lady brings my food out . I thank her and start eating.

"you're not from around here are you?" 

"Uh no not really miss."

"Where are you from?" She asks

"Not from any where really, My parents were really strict and we didn't live in town or anything. Just kinda by ourselves in the middle of nowhere."

"Well I know we just met but I need another set of hands around here. Me and my husband are the only ones running it and we both are having a hard time cleaning this place up and unloading our shipments. I won't be able to offer much but you seem like you could use the money."

"I definitely could. Uh is there any particular time you would like me to start?"

"When ever you like hon." She says and smiles at me

"Uh okay well I just have one more question. Why me?"

"Because the only other people who come in here don't really seem all that trust worthy." 

"Oh okay." I say

The little old lady smiles at me and dismisses herself. I eat my food, pay and she leads me to the back. She shows me around the place and finally takes me to the supply closet.

"Now this is where all the cleaning supplies is." She says as she opens the door. She steps back and allows me to walk in first. "The light switch is on the right." She says 

"Okay." I say and reach over to turn on the light as I walk in. Except there wasn't a switch. I turn back around and the door slams in my face. "uh miss?" I say and start knocking on the door.  She doesn't reply. I sigh and go back to searching the walls for a light switch. Before I could find it some one grabs me from behind and places a cloth over my mouth. I try to fight back i feel my self slowly getting weak from the chloroform. I soon completely pass out.